NRA billing???

/ NRA billing??? #1  

Kays Supply

Veteran Member
Tractor
Iseki TA 207
Is anyone else fed up with the NRA sending out invoices for dues 3 months after you paid for the current year. Then they bill you every three months for the next year. I was paid up 3 years in advance before I figured out not to pay them every time I got one. I just got an invoice and it didn't even have my expiration date on the invoice. I had to look on my card. I would like to start a phone/mail in to tell them we are fed up. Spend our dues on gun issues not this.

/ NRA billing??? #2  
Yes and my reply:
Subject: Fraudulent Membership Solicitations
I recently received an email from Wayne LaPierre <admin@nramedia.org> stating my membership was about to expire. However, my membership does not expire for another 5-months. Where you aware of this?

I have been a member for over 30-years and every year I am more and more put-off by their willingness to do or say anything they believe will generate more income. Curious if they post the annual earnings and expenses like non-profit charities. I would be interested to see exactly whose pocket our membership dollars end up in.

/ NRA billing??? #3  
They're losing money on old codgers like me who bought life memberships many years ago and now have lived longer than they thought we would.

/ NRA billing??? #4  
Pony up for a life membership and this will not happen again.

I got one in the late 70s, and have not had to pay again.

/ NRA billing??? #5  
Life membership represents lifetime support of an organization that has every indication of selling out to political interests. Still want to be able to vote with my dollar despite its diminishing impact.

/ NRA billing??? #6  
Life membership represents lifetime support of an organization that has every indication of selling out to political interests. Still want to be able to vote with my dollar despite its diminishing impact.

If what you wrote is indicative of your true feelings regarding the NRA, you do have the option of simply not renewing your membership. Trust me, no one will hold it against you.;)

/ NRA billing???
They just got me over a barrel. I have to be a member to use my local range, and I just got a concealed carry permit. They were the only source of an insurance to cover a shooting. It isn't perfect, but it isn't worth the risk to go without anything. Besides, as much as they disappoint me, they are pretty much the only game in town. I just wish they would listen to us about the membership issue.

/ NRA billing??? #8  
I'm with Big Jake and Curly Dave. Got Lifetime membership in the seventies, all I get from NRA is the magazine.

/ NRA billing??? #9  
Everyone has the right to complain now and then when things don't work
as we think they should. But make no mistake, if not for the NRA we would
not have near the gun rights we now enjoy. We have the second amendment, but I believe if not for the NRA it would be a memory.
If Australia and England would have had their own second amendment and their
own NRA, could be they would still have their guns.
Life member and proud of it.