Looking for a good 9mm

/ Looking for a good 9mm #31  
It seems many here have the idea that the carry permit means, casual use is okay. We had one pull his and wave it over a gasoline dispenser incident. Too bad everyone was ducking and did not get his plate number...Also waving it at another driver, over road rage or lane infringement.
...I Know it has a definite penalty for the use of said weapon, even if i do not discharge it?

Folks who pull a firearm in a situation that is not life threatening (such as you described) can lose their permit and face pretty substantial charges.
It's pretty easy to get a permit to carry in PA. It's also pretty easy to lose that permit if one doesn't act responsibly.

/ Looking for a good 9mm #32  
I like the ruger sr9c it comes with 2 mags 1 10 round for carry and a 17 rounder with a adapter that make it a full size grip. great value american made great company to deal with. Ruger SR9c 9mm Compact Black $398.00 SHIPS FREE
and you can also get the 22 with a total price around what the sigs and glocks are
Ruger 22/45 Mark III 22LR 4" Blued FIXED SIGHTS $258.00 SHIPS FREE
If you wanted alittle cheaper 9mm a ruger p94 is hard to beat built like a tank
Ruger P95 9mm Blue, w Rail 15 round $300.00 SHIPS FREE
Randy

/ Looking for a good 9mm #33  
I'd be looking at one of the many Kahr 9's.
The CW9 is an affordable, reliable, easily concealed single stack.

/ Looking for a good 9mm #34  
I'd be looking at one of the many Kahr 9's.
The CW9 is an affordable, reliable, easily concealed single stack.

Nice little handguns, Kahr's...rather pricey though.
I had an early MK9 which was a great little shooter but very heavy for it's size. I've read mixed reviews (about long term durability) about the Kahr's with the plastic frames.

/ Looking for a good 9mm #36  
Nice little handguns, Kahr's...rather pricey though.
I had an early MK9 which was a great little shooter but very heavy for it's size. I've read mixed reviews (about long term durability) about the Kahr's with the plastic frames.

The early pm series did have some issues which AFAIK have been ironed out.
They are indeed pricey, but the CW series has been very reliable and affordable. I have at least 1,300 rounds through my CW9, and they run around $400-$450.

/ Looking for a good 9mm #38  
I'm surprised the .380 hasn't been suggested:confused:
it's very compact and carries a nice punch;) I got one for my wife to have for her personal safety, seems like the perfect size to have if need to conceal but yet have a large cal.

/ Looking for a good 9mm #39  
If looking for a .380 which is what I take hiking when weight is an issue, the LCP is very nice. Very compact too.

/ Looking for a good 9mm #40  
They asked about 9mm, the reason for all the chatter. I also carried a 9 mm Markarov, which is 1mm shorter than the parabellium. It is a heavier all steel design, built behind the iron curtain. It is on the ppk design and ultra reliable, but only 8 shot. I mention it because everyone is talking about $500.00 pistols and it was less than $200..surplus, like new..Jy.l