Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 4520,

Default Re: I Build "UGLY"

Jim have a Brother. College Professor now retired. Have teased him all of his life that he was educated above his brain level.
    He is always trying new ideas but seldom used enough materal for strength.
    One of the last was a trencher using spikes welded to a car rim to dig a water line and a lawn mower motor and frame to hold the wheel. The first rock caused a spiting of spikes toward where he was holding the frame.
    But the area where you live the fence lines was always interesting catcus limbs and what ever was handy to keep the cows in or out.
    Looks like good usuable stuff you have. No need for paint the dry air metal doesn't rust.
    ken

Tractor
    New Holland TC-45

Quote Originally Posted by sandman2234 View Post
    Ugly is fine, but remember if you decide to build a dump trailer, I already have the "Ugly dump trailer" name copyrighted...

David from jax
    David why did you do that. Maybe for a small fee I can use your copyrighted name.

If all else fails, apply the bar rule, drink 'till she' s cute !!

You may have noticed in some of my pictures, there is a grocery bag. Way cheaper than paint.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -stairs-2-e-jpg   -dump-cab-2-jpg   -dump-engine-jpg   -dump-door-jpg   -tire-2-jpg  

-new-rifle-jpg  
    ::"I STARTED out with nothing....I still have most of it."

New Holland TC45 1,300+ hours - FEL - back hoe - post hole digger - Hydraulic Gannon - cement mixer - pressure washer - 1975 Dodge 500 flat bed - 1974 chevy C65 6 yard dump truck.
    All home made by me. loading forks - 2 drags - roller - Sheep's Foot - Pusher (to unload flat bed truck.) - pickle fork digger - Log splitter -

Tractor
    New Holland TC-45

This thread was intended to be fun. And to give those of us that don't build picture perfect a chance to show our projects.

Sure glad to see you folks enjoying it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -08-xmas-tree-jpg  

New Holland TC45 1,300+ hours - FEL - back hoe - post hole digger - Hydraulic Gannon - cement mixer - pressure washer - 1975 Dodge 500 flat bed - 1974 chevy C65 6 yard dump truck.
    All home made by me. loading forks - 2 drags - roller - Sheep's Foot - Pusher (to unload flat bed truck.) - pickle fork digger - Log splitter -

Tractor
    Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags

If it works don't fix it..........Functionality is the name of the game............
    Kubota grand L 3130; 723 loader; Hinged back Box Scraper; 7' HD Back Blade; Tooth Bar; PHD w/ 9 & 12 Inch Auger; PEC; Carryall

Jeeze! I need new glasses! I first thought you had said "I'm butt ugly!" Had to look twice...

Tractor
    Kubota L3400 DT,John Deere GT 235,JD GENERATOR AC-G8010S-E

Crash:How has that racing steering wheel set up on top link worked for you ?
    Looks like you get more leverage from it.

Boone
    2 CHRONICLES 7 : 14 (KJV)

Tractor
    New Holland TC-45

Quote Originally Posted by bullbreaker View Post
    Crash:How has that racing steering wheel set up on top link worked for you ?
    Looks like you get more leverage from it.

Boone
    Lets not be making fun of my fine 5 cylinder dump truck. The engine has 8 cylinders, but 3 are in the union and on strike. Just a small problem with the clutch. If you rock the truck a little it will take hold and off you go. Unless you really mash on the go pedal and that power house engine really jumps to life.

The pistol in the new picture is a murder weapon. Bolt for bolt copy of a 22 cal. Colt single action. It was found buried in the desert and still has 2 or 3 unfired rounds in it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -darts-vane-jpg  

Tractor
    Kubota B1750

The roller - is it an old water heater?
    Regards,

Prokop

I was put on Earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Now I'm so far behind, I'll never die!

Tractor
    New Holland TC-45

Quote Originally Posted by czechsonofagun View Post
    The roller - is it an old water heater?
    The roller pictured was made from an old steam generator. I made one for a neighbor to pull with his lawn tractor and it was made from a 20 gal. hot water tank. Also made him a little drag for the tractor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -stove-1-e-jpg   -stove-2-e-jpg   -burgers-1-e-jpg   -burgers-2-jpg   -snow-stove-jpg  

Tractor
    Kioti DK 35 now

Never seen a tractor wearing "drag", oh sorry got confused with the San Fransisco thread.

Like that gun too, any history to it , or hunches?
    Dennis

"Winter 2013 a majority of the country is setting new cold records, Colorado is setting new record HIGH's"

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast