Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too?

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #162  
MG's with tractor motors didn't turn some of us on all that much. My friends MK III was fun for a while, but pizza cutter tires and 148 h.p. wasn't my thing. My Hemi GTX or my Herb Adams prepared Formula made me much happier.:D

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #163  
I have a 2007 Honda Civic Si that is a well rounded sedan. 200hp 6 speed, handles well and on the Highway it gives me 35 mpg. I have had 5 series, Mustang Gt, camaros triumph gt6, spitfire, mg midget and I like this best.

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #164  
Here's mine, I wouldn't call it a sports car thou...it's pure American muscle! It's just back from paint and I don't have all the chrome back on. It's a fun little driver...420 HP, 500 Lbs torque with stock iron heads :D

Last edited:
   / Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #165  
Here's mine, I wouldn't call it a sports car thou...it's pure American muscle! It's just back from paint and I don't have all the chrome back on. It's a fun little driver...420 HP, 500 Lbs torque with stock iron heads :D

'67 Olds 442 on Vimeo

Woe, that sounds like one bad mutha!

My friend has a '69 442 convertible, but he treats all his stuff like cr@p, so it's pretty junky.

Check these out, for sale on eBay:

Oldsmobile : 442 Oldsmobile : 442 | eBay

Buick : Skylark Buick : Skylark GS | eBay

Chevrolet : Chevelle Chevrolet : Chevelle | eBay

I like the Chevelle. No LOVE the Chevelle :laughing: :thumbsup:

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #166  
Although I do love sports cars I don't own one. Instead I bought myself a GMC 4500 Topkick and call it my sports car. Pretty much the same truck as Ironhide in transformers but we actually got it before the movie. Since the truck was built a stone throw away from my house we take it to a lot of shows and charities to give back to the community. When I take it to shows all the car people ask, "so what do ya do with this thing?" I say, well I can take 6 people for a ride and haul 20,000#. What can you do with your corvette? They usually don't say anything back:laughing:. But it's sure a good time. Don'e use it for a daily driver, or really haul anything with it. It's a 2006 and has about 5,000 miles on it so its not like its being driven a whole lot. Ill post some pics below. The first pic you'll see my other little toy, and yes it is a giant Radio Flyer wagon.

35193584.jpg

75aa1c4c.jpg

f29fd374.jpg

77de6ede.jpg

f5ba2071.jpg

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #167  

'67 Olds 442 on Vimeo

Nice car, one of my high school buddies had one and smoked me on my Honda CB 160. I new I could beat him on the hole shot, but I also new he would blow be me in short order. He did. He had the first year model when the 442 meant 4 speed, 4 barrel, dual exhausts. I think on the later ones it was 400 cu. in., 4 barrel, dual exhausts. They were a nice car. It was payback about a year later. I bought a BSA 650 Starfire (tract version of the Lightning). Boy, those were the days. Lot's of good memories. My sister had a '63 Chevy Impala SS that she would occasionally let me drive, the key word being occasionally. :)

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #168  

'67 Olds 442 on Vimeo

I love those '66-'67's, very sweet car!

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #169  
Better try that again, Steve...just attach the file this time...

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #170  
. Hi Roy,think i got it this time. click to view the movie