Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too?

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #21  
... So, I went from a 140 MPH sports car to an 11 MPH tractor. Of course, with the 4400 Deere I own now, I'm all the way up to 15.6 MPH!!

I hope that hat doesn't blow off!!

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #23  
Although Volvos have never been known as sports cars or coupes,/QUOTE]

Roy; look up Volvo P 1800.:thumbsup:

Some of us older fellows just don't fit the sport in image anymore. Once into the little car we can't get out or is it once out we can't bend enough to get back in!:laughing::laughing:

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #24  
Although Volvos have never been known as sports cars or coupes,/QUOTE]

Roy; look up Volvo P 1800.:thumbsup:

Some of us older fellows just don't fit the sport in image anymore. Once into the little car we can't get out or is it once out we can't bend enough to get back in!:laughing::laughing:

Yeah, I know about the P1800...never much cared for the coupe, but I liked the sports wagon (do you recall that?) they built for a few years.
Actually, my favorite Volvo was the ancient P444 (looked like a 1940 Ford)...

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #25  
Came pretty close to buying one in the long ago.:)

The Ford/Mercury style didn't appeal to me.:)

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #26  
Like some of the others. Had some 70's dodge muscle cares and a drag car once. Sold all of them a few years ago. at 52 ,I only like to look anymore

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #27  
Like some of the others. Had some 70's dodge muscle cares and a drag car once. Sold all of them a few years ago. at 52 ,I only like to look anymore

Yeah, looking & not owning is much simpler ... & cheaper :thumbsup:

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #28  
This is my first post here, I have been a long time lurker, but here is a picture of my old car, an 87 Porsche 930 with upgraded turbo, intercooler, free-flow exhaust and an electronic boost controller. I did all the upgrade work myself (what a learning experience that was!) The car was crazy fast but also has wicked turbo lag, and was difficult to drive well with a 4 speed manual transmission. I sold it last year to purchase my wife and I new Harleys. I actually got more money for it than I had into it.

Attachments

• Porsche-mailbox-removed.jpg
    Porsche-mailbox-removed.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 180
   / Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #29  
Ramses,
Welcome!
My sports car was a 67 vette. Got rid of it in 2000, about the time the son was getting to driving age.
Now I want an old truck Chevy 58 or 59.

Times change..

/ Any Tractor Guys Into Sports Cars Too? #30  
Here's the three I use in any given weekend.... the red, orange and white. the black one further is just a lawn ornament now since it quit running :D:thumbsup:
149pfef.jpg