China Financial News

/ China Financial News #11  
China is busy buying up the world's resources while the Western World pretends there is no problem and tries to paper over the nonsense with more paper money.

China thinks in terms of centuries...their time is coming.

/ China Financial News
When on our MH road trip in AZ I spent some time with a guy from down under and he said the Chinese were getting big into the ownership of all kinds of mining in in his country. They do not plan to go way for sure.

/ China Financial News #13  
China is currently drilling for oil off Cuba, investing in mineral exploration in Australia, and is getting a firm foothold in Africa--plus others. The largest military landforce on the globe, rapidly increasing naval forces, are also a concern.

I have talked about it on here before but several years ago I read the book "The Great Reckoning" which called for the 'transfer of superpower' from the US to another country, at that time they thought it would be Japan. A great global depression goes along with this transfer of power.

The interesting part is they went through history with the rise and fall of various societies and the transfer of power with the last one being the Industrial Revolution where 'superpower' was transferred from England to the US. Historically whoever is the 'superpower' is largely based on the ability to project military force. The stirrup gave mounted knights the power to slay lots of peasants; gunpowder turned the tables of power back around and so on. It will be interesting to see if China begins to use its military to 'protect its interests' abroad.

If this whole thing holds true then probably our future will parallel Englands' history during the last such transfer of superpower. If only I knew more of the history of England there might be some good clues there as to what we can expect.

/ China Financial News #14  
China (among others) is in the process of setting up their currency to be part of a basket of currencies/commodities to replace the US Dollar as sole reserve currency

Hardtimes for all are just around the corner...

/ China Financial News #15  
I have talked about it on here before but several years ago I read the book "The Great Reckoning" which called for the 'transfer of superpower' from the US to another country, at that time they thought it would be Japan. A great global depression goes along with this transfer of power.

The interesting part is they went through history with the rise and fall of various societies and the transfer of power with the last one being the Industrial Revolution where 'superpower' was transferred from England to the US. Historically whoever is the 'superpower' is largely based on the ability to project military force. The stirrup gave mounted knights the power to slay lots of peasants; gunpowder turned the tables of power back around and so on. It will be interesting to see if China begins to use its military to 'protect its interests' abroad.

If this whole thing holds true then probably our future will parallel Englands' history during the last such transfer of superpower. If only I knew more of the history of England there might be some good clues there as to what we can expect.
The application and utilization of the SADDLE HORN enabled the Mongol hordes to conquer most of the entire civilized world at the time. Nuclear capability, space satellite launchings, among many other advancements are also a clear and viable threat. Red China is currently using their present naval forces to make their presence known in the China Sea region. This poses a clear threat to that region's stability. Just take a look at the issues that Country has in regards to Taiwan. Plus they just launched a renovated ex-Soviet aircraft carrier. The latest Department Of Defense info just announced that although, in all probability that it will take China years to formulate a carrier based task force, there are already plans on the board to build their own nuclear designed carrier.

/ China Financial News #16  

I don't think China will have to use its military to protect its interests, our current group of economic "leaders" running the huge multinational companies seem to have no problems letting China win economically as long as they get their cut of the spoils. As crazy as some of you think the occupy wall street movement is, they are against selling out the middle class here just to pad a few corporations very large bottom lines...

/ China Financial News #17  
China (among others) is in the process of setting up their currency to be part of a basket of currencies/commodities to replace the US Dollar as sole reserve currency

Hardtimes for all are just around the corner...
I am not positive, but I remember reading last year, that several of the major oil exporting Countries have demanded other forms of currency payments for their oil product instead of the American-greenback-Dollar. I think Venezuela and Iran were among those listed. I.m pretty sure.

/ China Financial News #18  
I am not positive, but I remember reading last year, that several of the major oil exporting Countries have demanded other forms of currency payments for their oil product instead of the American-greenback-Dollar. I think Venezuela and Iran were among those listed. I.m pretty sure.

You are right, but as of now, the US Dollar still dominates. That process you describe is the first step to dismantling the US' hold over world finances.

/ China Financial News #19  
I don't think China will have to use its military to protect its interests, our current group of economic "leaders" running the huge multinational companies seem to have no problems letting China win economically as long as they get their cut of the spoils. As crazy as some of you think the occupy wall street movement is, they are against selling out the middle class here just to pad a few corporations very large bottom lines...
Did you happen to perhaps read my post that I listed in the Thread "Occupy Wallstreet showing up your town"? I tried my best to offer an explanation. Just my thoughts.

/ China Financial News #20  

I dunno, as they grow they need more energy etc. The US may get too broke to send troops all over the globe to secure oil supplies etc.