What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,231  
“There is no second place winner in a gunfight.”

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,232  
Pretty much the entire first 20 minutes of "Full Metal Jacket" contains some of THE best sayings ever!

And none of them repeatable on TBN!!!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,234  
-and they feasted on fruitbats...orangutans.....breakfast cereals.... -Skip a bit brother Maynard

Pretty much the entire first 20 minutes of "Full Metal Jacket" contains some of THE best sayings ever!

So true....wasn't full metal jacket a great movie ? I have seen it several times and could watch it again...and the one with Mel Gibson as the Colonel in Viet Nam ....I can't remember the name of the movie but it was great too ..with lots of repeatable quotes....

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,235  
...and the one with Mel Gibson as the Colonel in Viet Nam ....I can't remember the name of the movie but it was great too ..with lots of repeatable quotes....

"We Were Soldiers"

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,238  
There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig

Anyone??

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,239  
YesDeere said:
There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig

Anyone??
The good the bad and the ugly?

Wait...that's three kinds of people right there... I can't find the smack icon on my Droid. Now I need two smack icons...

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,240  
The bigger a man's gun the smaller his doodlewick. ~ Calamity Jane

Conflict follows wrongdoing as surely as flies follow the herd. ~ Doc Holiday

Boone

Attachments

• cowdog_luckyspinner_md_clr.gif
    cowdog_luckyspinner_md_clr.gif
    13.9 KB · Views: 118