What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,461  
If brains were dynamite, you couldnt blow your nose!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,462  
If all your interested in is MONEY , Your not very interesting ! :thumbsup:

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,463  
Another one I almost forgot about. "You can look at it and laugh or you can look at it and cry, but it's all you're going to get."

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,465  
Hey Grump, I thought yours was "Wanna buy some chickens?" :laughing:

1 :chicken: = 100 :chicken: = 10,000 = 1,000,000 :chicken: Chickens are a forever renewable resource and increase in value everyday and with every hatched egg you have a new chicken factory every 5 months better investment than anything else I know of do to fast reproduction times and low cost plus how many eggs and chicken dinners can anyone eat ? every 2 years when they slow down laying eggs they become dinner !

301344_269909596373943_1556422734_n.jpg :cool2:

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,466  
Hey Grump, I thought yours was "Wanna buy some chickens?" :laughing:

1 :chicken: = 100 :chicken: = 10,000:chicken: = 1,000,000 :chicken: Chickens are a forever renewable resource and increase in value everyday and with every hatched egg you have a new chicken factory every 5 months better investment than anything else I know of do to fast reproduction times and low cost plus how many eggs and chicken dinners can anyone eat ? every 2 years when they slow down laying eggs they become dinner !

View attachment 299990

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,467  
:laughing:Input, Output, Kaput......:laughing:

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,468  
1 :chicken: = 100 :chicken: = 10,000:chicken: = 1,000,000 :chicken: Chickens are a forever renewable resource and increase in value everyday and with every hatched egg you have a new chicken factory every 5 months better investment than anything else I know of do to fast reproduction times and low cost plus how many eggs and chicken dinners can anyone eat ? every 2 years when they slow down laying eggs they become dinner !

View attachment 299990

I cry fowl!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,470  
Another one I almost forgot about. "You can look at it and laugh or you can look at it and cry, but it's all you're going to get."

And my Dad's corrolary to that: "It's not what you want that makes you fat, it's what you get".