What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,751  
I believe Henry David Thoreau said it best: “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,752  
All well and good but I've got a lot on my plate for today and busier than a one-armed paper hanger.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,753  
All well and good but I've got a lot on my plate for today and busier than a one-armed paper hanger.

When you are really busy it is : busy as a one armed paper hanger with fleas ( or some other parasite that needs scratching).:laughing:

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,754  
Busier than a Cat covering up crap on a hot tin roof.

Grandfather when in his late 80's.
"Going to get me a new girlfriend. I don't care how old she is. He!! she could even be 19 or 20.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,755  
Heard two guys at an auction talking about someone who seemingly had money to burn while they could barely rub two pennies together. One commented to the other that "If I had his money I'd just burn whatever it is that I have. "

Same day I also heard about some relative they called a slack-jawed yokel who seemingly ate like a horse, drank like a fish, smoked like a chimney and was crazy as a Loon. They hadn't seen him in a month of Sundays, however. Also said he lied so much even his dog wouldn't believe him.
Great guys and a real fun day.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,756  
When I was young me father used to tell me:

"There are three important things a man loses as he gets older.
The first thing is his hair.
The second thing is his memory.
And........................
I can't remember the third thing."

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,757  
When I was young me father used to tell me:

"There are three important things a man loses as he gets older.
The first thing is his hair.
The second thing is his memory.
And........................
I can't remember the third thing."

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,758  
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base. :baseball:

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,759  
All those thing about getting old are true. I can testify to that from first hand experience. To add one more truism: getting old sure beats the alternative.

Smilinjak

All those thing about getting old are true. I can testify to that from first hand experience. To add one more truism: getting old sure beats the alternative.

Smilinjak

That's common. When you get old, you start repeating yourself. :D

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,760  
This town needs an enema. -joker

Comes to mind every time I read about corruption in local government.