What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,931  
Sometimes it's a Good Thing regarding those that don't research history. ****** and Napoleon wouldn't have suffered such great losses by the Russian Winter and Scorched Policies, by researching past events. Just a thought.

Yes, but when John Kerry came back from Iran with his wonderful deal with them and the relaxation of sanctions. I could not but help think of Neville Chamberlain fresh from his meeting with Adolph ******, and waving a piece of paper for the reporters and declaring "peace in our time". The battle of Britain started soon after.

James K0UA

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,932  
" It's hard to keep a good dog off of your leg"

Cheers

Roger

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying?
#1,933  
Yes, but when John Kerry came back from Iran with his wonderful deal with them and the relaxation of sanctions. I could not but help think of Neville Chamberlain fresh from his meeting with Adolph ******, and waving a piece of paper for the reporters and declaring "peace in our time". The battle of Britain started soon after.

James K0UA
I agree 100%. But Kerry didn't make the Agreement all by himself, regarding America's Foreign Policy. The POTUS, most certaintly, supplied Kerry with the Guidelines and Proposals. The SOS doesn't make Policy, solely by himself.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,934  
I agree 100%. But Kerry didn't make the Agreement all by himself, regarding America's Foreign Policy. The POTUS, most certaintly, supplied Kerry with the Guidelines and Proposals. The SOS doesn't make Policy, solely by himself.

Good point, I wasn't going to give ole "Lurch" all the "credit".

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,936  
I like that. He does look like lurch. Haha

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,938  
I'm paraphrasing. Something from the X-Files. I made a sticker up and have it next to my front door for the sake of some religeous folk that would just invade my privacy whenever they **** well pleased. Don't know if it was the sticker or me answering the door naked that seems to have stopped their visits!

"No Amount of Belief Will Establish FACT"

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,939  
Sometimes it's a Good Thing regarding those that don't research history. ****** and Napoleon wouldn't have suffered such great losses by the Russian Winter and Scorched Policies, by researching past events. Just a thought.

I've always believed they did know about the history of armies who tried to invade Russia but being narcissists, they believed they could succeed where all others had failed.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,940  
Sometimes I wonder if the world would not today be a better place if ****** had won. You look at what has become of this Country (Canada) and worse, where it is heading, being flooded with law breaking human garbage (no, not just the politicians). What the **** did those WW 2 vets fight for?

Apparently if I understand correctly, ****** had the mind set that if you follow me, and fail, that's your fault, not mine!