What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,331  
"If it gets any better than this, we don't deserve it" - bumper

Formula for man's purchase decisions: "Want x Need = Buy" - bumper (Note that a lot of want and little need, still equals buy!)

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,332  
Sometime back in the 50's or 60's:

Passenger: "How do you always know where to go?"

Me: "I just follow that little silver airplane out front."

Bruce

That reminds me of a flight in the early 90's. My salesman and I had flown up to Oregon to pick up my mom. It was 11PM, flying back down the coast to Napa CA. Pitch black night, no horizon, no lights anywhere, just like being in a dark barrel. No one had said a word for about 10 minutes. I looked over at Dave in the co-pilot seat and asked: "Where the he^^ are we Dave?". My mom just about pooped rubber nickles! (it was staggeringly funny at the time).

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,333  
The road to he!! is paved with " good intentions."

Beer is not just for breakfast.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,334  
"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime. Give a man someone else's fish and you created a lifelong Democrat!" unknown

"You are never lost as long as you have a full tank of fuel." Truck driver

On the rear of a big truck:
"I might be slow, but I am ahead of you!" Brother Dave Garner

How many times do you walk behind a mule, pull his tail and get kicked in the head before you realize, "Hey, maybe if I stop doing this, my headaches will go away! Grandpa

Ah, yes! Brother Dave! You have to get up close enough to read the name "Fruehoff" though. Brother Dave...The voice of the south...the idol of all us smart alec college folks.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,335  
After my stepdaughter announced she was getting married, she went into her bathroom and screamed at a roach in the tub, my reply "If you are old enough to get married, then you are old enough to kill your own bugs" That quote has stuck in this family for 15 years now.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,336  
If you are young and not a liberal...you have no heart.
If you are old and not conservative...you have no brain.
Winston Churchill

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,338  
I heard that quote 20 25 years ago before the internet and before snopes. I heard it several times and it was always attributed to Churchill. Maybe he said it but not as the original Arthur. Or maybe he never said it. I know I can not take credit for it. Never the less it is still one of my favorites.

I do hope those of you whom have a whole lot of heart do not let this offend you. Do not let your heart be filled with anger or hate. I to have a heart and I try to balance it with logic. I am not always right and then again I am not always wrong.

I just wish I had a favorite quote or saying about my tractor.

Last edited:
   / What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,339  
True character like pregnancy can only be hidden for so long.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,340  
While at a Horse and Carriage auction this last week I heard a man talking about his daughter and his comment was... "She is crazier than a sprayed roach".