What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,491  
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. Teddy Roosevelt

Nixon started his autobiography with this quote. It is called "In The Arena". Great book. You don't have to like the man to learn something from him.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,492  
Experience is learning from a mistake. Stupidity is making the same mistake twice.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,493  
I don't think this one is mentioned. I try to remember it. It came from a good friend now gone.

"Never ever ruin a good apology with an excuse."

I really try to live by this one.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,494  
The 7 P's: Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,495  
I don't think this one is mentioned. I try to remember it. It came from a good friend now gone.

"Never ever ruin a good apology with an excuse."

I really try to live by this one.
Wise words... and the less the better.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,496  
When you come to a fork in the road,take it.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,497  
A standard business quote always has been "Never ask a question that you don't know the answer to".

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,498  
A standard business quote always has been "Never ask a question that you don't know the answer to".

That's one of the first things they teach in Law School.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #2,499  
That's one of the first things they teach in Law School.

Another one that I use is to "What should I ask that I haven't"? as it relates to something for sale or a doctor's visit or whatever. Shockingly, most people then fess up any bad news they've been holding back. People are fundamentally honest and that's maybe how it works.