What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #851  
My mother informed my grandfather that his fly was down the other day: his responce" what can't get up can't get out!"

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #852  
I had an old welding partner at work. One morning I said whats up Ed. He said nothing, if it was up id go home before it went down. And just kept reading the paper.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #853  
One day colleague of mine showed at work. Put a bottle of wine on the table and said lets have a party. I asked what is the occasion.
He said: "Twenty years on an ice floe."
I didn't get it until one of the older guys told me that when he was younger he complained that his wife hated sex. It was his twenties wedding anniversary.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #854  
A fellow who worked for me pulled off some very good results on a tough job that I gave him. I was concerned that he couldn't do it beforehand but he had assured me he had it under control.
Afterwards I told him that I was pleased with his good results and that I had doubted his success.
His reply was;

" if I tell you a chicken can plow you might as well start putting the harness on him"

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #855  
When my students complained about homework on the first day of math class I told them

"Life is hard and then you die."

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #856  
I heard of an English teacher who explained to her class that two negatives always make a positive, but never do two positives make a negative. Louie, her worst student, sitting at the back, said, "yeah right!"

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #857  
I heard of an English teacher who explained to her class that two negatives always make a positive, but never do two positives make a negative. Louie, her worst student, sitting at the back, said, "yeah right!"

:laughing:.......I finally got it....:laughing:

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #858  
who's more foolish the fool or the fool who follows a fool

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #859  
strong_like_bull_bumper_sticker.jpg

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #860  
I saw this on a bumper sticker
Smart as a horse and hung like Einstein