@%$**! DayLight Savings Time

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #21  
Let's just eliminate time completely then we could all live forever. :cloud9:

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #22  
Let's just eliminate time completely then we could all live forever. :cloud9:

Reminds me of the old question... " Why do men die before their wives...??" and the answer... " because they WANT TO..!!! " :)

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #23  
Another vote for DST - personally I love it and wish they would move it forward an LEAVE it that way.

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #24  
My body is and has always been on daylight savings time...what we are going to tonight...Now I will wake up and it will be the right time...every year we go through this and while my clocks may say it is 4AM my body and mind say it is 5AM ....or whatever , so now for a time my body and the clocks will be in sync....I wish we could just stay with this time change...this time...an leave it alone.:confused3:

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #25  
Here in Saskatchewan, Canada, we're like Arizona, Hawaii, and few other places that don't change their clocks. Every couple of years we have a debate/fight over whether we should change. It confuses businesses that have to phone us, but otherwise it's what we're used to. Some people want evenings with another hour of sunshine.

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #26  
Reminds me of the old question... " Why do men die before their wives...??" and the answer... " because they WANT TO..!!! " :)

Why do you think tractors are so popular?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #27  
Aw hellll, swmbo is going to lose an hour of overtime tonight. :laughing:

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #28  
I would be happy to stay on the same time year-round. When the time gets set back in the fall it seems to mess me up for a while. It really messes with my sense of time during daylight savings. I can usually tell the time of day within a half-hour by looking where the sun is, but switching times confuses that.

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #29  
I wish it would just stay the same.

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #30  
It messes me up twice a year, because my alarm clock automatically adjusts for DST based on the OLD time change, so we set it ahead an hour tonight, and in a couple weeks we will forget and it will automatically adjust forward an hour again.
I vote for keeping DST all year round.