@%$**! DayLight Savings Time

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #31  
Wish they would leave clocks alone. If anything, get the boss to let work 7-4. Would accomplish the same for me.

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #32  
my alarm clock automatically adjusts for DST based on the OLD time change

I feel your pain because we have a clock radio that does the same thing except it doesn't have any way to manually set it (Wally World Chinese special). Just have to wait several days until the OLD DST schedule matches the NEW DST schedule. :confused2:

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #33  
The time change takes about 6 hours at work to change...

Everything from Security Systems, Phones, Clocks, Office Machines, Patient Monitors, Sterilizers, etc... a few items will need another go round because they have the old DLST internal clocks...

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #34  
Reset all the clocks this morning, total was 21. :cuckooclock:

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #35  
I wish it would just stay the same.

YES! Just stay the same.

Funny thing is that NONE of the local paper's web sites I read mentioned the DST change over this morning. That was really odd. I wonder how many people will be messed up with the time change because it was not as widely announced....

Later,
Dan

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #36  
I actually prefer Daylight Savings time (more light in the evenings). Although, really time is just a number.

I would also prefer if they just left the clocks the same. I decided not to change a couple of the clocks in my house last fall....
So, I'm all set for this spring :)

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #37  
I found today that DST actually costs me time. Went out to split wood, half way through remembered I hadn't set my watch so did it. When I finished I found it had taken me 3 hours to accomplish what I normally do in 2.

Harry K

/ @%$**! DayLight Savings Time #40  
Well,in Ohio,I like the time as it is now,with longer evenings........I'd like to see them leave it like this. don-ohio :)^)