Whats up with the ***** in the posts??

/ Whats up with the ***** in the posts?? #1  

thatguy

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 2320
I just looked at about 6 threads and at least four of them had ****** throughout the post.. It appears that the ***** was used to replace a business name but Im not sure because it is so **** to read with the **** instead of *****. (OK, the last sentence was - because it is so hard to read with the **** instead of words)

Brian

/ Whats up with the ***** in the posts?? #2  
It's censorship gone mad I tell ya.

/ Whats up with the ***** in the posts??
I am almost thinking ppl are substituing the *** instead for words to just mess with my mind

Brian

/ Whats up with the ***** in the posts??
for some reason it is replacing "t r a c t o r" with the *** I just read a post about a guy got a quote from a cont r a c t o r and it showed up as con*******

how odd

b

/ Whats up with the ***** in the posts?? #5  

Yep it's t r a c t o r

Pretty funny...its on a ******* forum!

/ Whats up with the ***** in the posts?? #6  
Looks to me like a cyber attack on TBN. Some hackers are having a little fun maybe? But if they could do that imagine what else they can do. pretty serious stuff.

There is some turmoil right now going on in the Internet community, wonder if it has anything to do with that. I started a thread about the SOPA and PIPA proposals, didn't get much attention.

JB

/ Whats up with the ***** in the posts?? #7  
A t r a c t o r forum is hacked??/..... WHY would anyone take the time to do that?

/ Whats up with the ***** in the posts?? #8  
BSmeter.gif

/ Whats up with the ***** in the posts?? #9  
Sorry about that, guys... That was my mistake. I accidentally put the word tractor in the bad words filter. :laughing: