Deadbeat Parents

/ Deadbeat Parents #1  

blueriver

Tractor
JD 5520 Montana 4340 Farmall Super A Montana 5720C
I just watched on the news an interesting topic about deadbeats ... I knew they where out there. But I was amazed that now the Federal Agents are after them and are serious about nailing them.

Billions of dollars are owed ... one NBA dad owes a little over $977K

Moving across state lines if you owe more than $5K is a felony and if you move out of the country ... interpol gets involved.

/ Deadbeat Parents #2  
Missouri sends quite a few dead beats to DOC.

/ Deadbeat Parents #3  
Thank you so much for titling this post "Deadbeat Parents" rather than "Deadbeat Dads." I'm sure most deadbeats are men, but there are plenty of women who are deadbeats as well. I know of two of them in my own immediate family. Of course, how much can you pay when you're already behind bars?:rolleyes:

/ Deadbeat Parents
Thank you so much for titling this post "Deadbeat Parents" rather than "Deadbeat Dads." I'm sure most deadbeats are men, but there are plenty of women who are deadbeats as well. I know of two of them in my own immediate family. Of course, how much can you pay when you're already behind bars?:rolleyes:

I was also amazed at how many women they showed. Apparently after they are arrested and jailed their assets are seized and sold ... they showed one guy who owed $160K on his luxury boat living the good life and his wife and SEVEN kids just getting by.

/ Deadbeat Parents #5  
My best friend in Hs is a deadbeat. He got a girl he was dating pregnant late in junior year. He dumped her after that and paid a few DR bills then just quit. He married another girl later and had 3 kids with her. He and his folks often bragged about how he got out of paying the girls child support. Im friends with her brother and he told me about how much he lacked paying for child support. He owed 15000 and never had made an offer to even see the daughter. When she was 12 she spent the night at her fathers and the next dy she didnt say what happened or what was said but she didnt want to see him again.

Her mother told me that after that he called and told him to take their "mistake " off his mailing list. She got in a tight for money for the girls college money. SHe called the court house and a few others and almost over night the Donor had to come up with almost 19000. THe threat of a stay in the Ironbar hotel make cash come out.

/ Deadbeat Parents #6  
I dont understand how a human being can be such a low life. I am amazed at how someone can mother or father a kid and not have anything to do with them