Ok, which of you loons is this..??..

/ Ok, which of you loons is this..??.. #41  
Looked at the site that sells those RC models in the videos. You are looking at $5k-8k each. There must be 6 or 8 of those models running around in that guys basement. So he has easy 50k of RC models doing that job. OMG.

HS

/ Ok, which of you loons is this..??.. #43  
I am surprised they let him run that V8 skidsteer in the middle of bunch of people standing around with no barrier.

/ Ok, which of you loons is this..??.. #44  
I just spent 2 hours of my day watching this guys videos. Ah the life of retirement! I took a minute and did a little research on the "toys" this guy is using, and let me tell you, they are NOT the little plastic models our children play with. The excavator was priced at over $7,000!!! At first I thought this guy was a little strange, but after seeing some of the "toys" that are available, my thoughts are leaning a little more toward jealousy!

/ Ok, which of you loons is this..??.. #45  
I am surprised they let him run that V8 skidsteer in the middle of bunch of people standing around with no barrier.

I had to agree with one of the comments someone else posted on the video (the V8 BIG RC skidsteer video): "Pointless". Just me, but i found the mini-RC ones much more engaging. The V8 skidsteer didn't even pick up any dirt!?!?! The way it moved, it looked awfully light, and I wouldn't be surprised if it can't really "work." (i.e. move dirt, aside from the loads it's moving by zipping all over that once-golf-course :D ).

Apparently, some of you found the basement RC ones more engaging too, from the reports of hours watching the videos. :laughing: I think it's cool that the guy is passionate about his hobby.
-Mitch

/ Ok, which of you loons is this..??.. #46  

I had the same thought. There was a sort-of barrier made up from pieces of machinery. But not everyone was standing behind it. With that thing being so quick, someone could be hurt before they might be able to jump.

/ Ok, which of you loons is this..??.. #47  
WOW, I'm jealous, but not sure I'd keep it at it for quite that long. :)

/ Ok, which of you loons is this..??.. #48  
thankx for the Thread...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

OMG !!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHA

Holy Ch!t, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My Basement needed to be redone, all dirt down there... I was gonna dig 2 feet down. I mean how much of 1300 SQF will take? This guy gave me another CRAZY idea.... LOL

I have a Bad Back, and I thought... If I can just get two Buckets a day. In few years... I would have been done. BUT.... OMFG !!! This guy beat me to it, LMFAO !!!

It's inspirational to see though. What in the right mind would someone do such thing? Here I am with two Buckets a day... It will take him so much time if he had to do my Basement, LOL

HOLY COW !!! Now I can finally say " I have seen it and heard it all "

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA