Tractor puzzle

/ Tractor puzzle #1  

ERNIEB

Platinum Member
Tractor
TC29D, 8n, 9n
To keep the puzzle ball rolling. I'd like to see some times on this one, it took me about 15 minutes just to figure out how to move the pieces.http://www.valtra.com/Com/Com/Main2_3.htmYou have to click on "traktor puzzle" to start it.
ErnieB

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by ERNIEB on 12/3/00 03:28 PM.</FONT></P>

/ Tractor puzzle #2  
Took me over 10 mins also to figure out how to move the pieces,and I'm not say how long before I put the pieces in place /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif...but if that was a Kubota /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gifI would tell. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Good brain teaser. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Tractor puzzle #3  
6:05---That was a tough one had one piece giving be a hard time. Great puzzle. Thanks
Gordon

/ Tractor puzzle #4  
OK, so how DO you move the pieces? I didn't try for 15 minutes, but I did try for awhile without figuring out how to move a piece.

Bird

/ Tractor puzzle #5  
Bird, press the start button and a red square will appear. Then just left click with your mouse on any piece touching the red square and it will move the piece and the red square. Sort of like one of those rubicks cubes.
Gordon

/ Tractor puzzle #6  
OK, Gordon, thanks, now I know how to move the pieces; don't know that I'd ever be able to arrange them right./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ Tractor puzzle #7  
Sheesh! That's a good one.
Ok, now I just have to tell you because I'm sooooo proud but I got it in 3min 31 sec. HONEST! The trick is to move the pieces into the general area and run them in a circle until they fit. Easy right!/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Tractor puzzle #8  
Nice work genius LOL, you're right it isn't bad, but i'm only 1/3 as smart as you, took me 9:09

/ Tractor puzzle #9  
Uuuuuuuuh, oh yeah, thanks!
Now if I could just stop putting dents in my tractor and car I would really be ahead of the game.