Formula 1 baby

/ Formula 1 baby
I regularly read a site called "Planet f1." I also am on the forum there and in their fantasy league (although my picks stunk 1st race LOL).

Any other favorite sites you have?

/ Formula 1 baby #32  
I waste way too much time online already. Same with TV. I have to control myself and get out and move around. I will sit here more if the weather is crappy.

Shumacher was looking pretty racy in practice. I wonder if that secret ducting is the difference.

/ Formula 1 baby
I waste way too much time online already. Same with TV. I have to control myself and get out and move around. I will sit here more if the weather is crappy.

Shumacher was looking pretty racy in practice. I wonder if that secret ducting is the difference.

Ditto on part 1.

Don't know about the ducting, but it seems Mercedes has trouble in the race and is better during practice. I'd love to see MS get on the podium and I sure hope he does well. It would be great! The Germans seem to have a good development stream for drivers. I wish we did in Canada. We used to but it died when the cigarette advertising was banned.

Lots of talk about how the Red Bull engine sounds completely different than the others. They are speculating that they have a cylinder firing management system that is different than the rest and shuts down some of the firing sequence. Mercedes does this but apparently RB has invented a new way of doing it. All speculation though.

/ Formula 1 baby #34  
I hope that Kimi has gotten that snake-bit thing out of the way. I would rather watch him race than listen to him be interviewed. He's a funny one.

Qualifications tonight, baby!

/ Formula 1 baby
7 minutes to race time....

/ Formula 1 baby
Fantastic race. Very unpredictable. I must add though that this is the WORST I have ever done in my fantasy f1 pool.

/ Formula 1 baby #37  
My tape came up six laps short because of the red flag. So I taped the afternoon replay. In the replay they cut to commercial with ten laps to go, and when they came back, Vettel was way back and there was mention of some rear tire issue. I know no more than that. Ferrari and Fernando, my love to hate guys, pulled the upset. We had a sunny day here and I got a good day in outdoors. Raining again now.

So, Shanghai in three weeks?

/ Formula 1 baby
Vettel cut down his rear tire passing a back marker. He blamed the other driver but I say it was his fault.

See you in 3 weeks!

/ Formula 1 baby
A really neat Senna tribute done by Top Gear. Worth the watch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oLSYSJO5Ik&feature=related]Top Gear on Ayrton Senna (Full Segment) - YouTube[/ame]