Formula 1 baby

/ Formula 1 baby
Great race but yikes, swearing on the podium live on TV! That's very disappointing. Loved the race though, fantastic to see Kimi and Lotus get the win. Fernando's looking very stressed!!!

/ Formula 1 baby #52  
Got my email, tickets went out on 2 NOV for Austin, can't wait. Anyone on TBN want to meet somewhere at the new track and say hello?

HS

/ Formula 1 baby
Oh my gosh I've never been to Texas or to an F1 race. I'd love it but there is no way I could afford it right now. Sad....

/ Formula 1 baby #54  
Got tickets yesterday. On turn 11. :)

HS

/ Formula 1 baby
One of my customers at the store was telling me yesterday he and six pals are going. I wish you all a fantastic time! I'm gonna be there next year for sure!!!!!

By the way, glad the fia reprimanded them for the swearing,although a stiffer penalty was in order in my view.

/ Formula 1 baby #56  
i'm looking forward to the weehawken NJ street course race which is a bit closer for me. too bad they've already put it off until 2014 to allow more time to get the roads up to race standards. not sure if there was sandy damage there that may delay it further.
i was happy to see kimi doing well after he went from f1 to wrc to nascar and back to f1. would like to see jpm back in f1.

/ Formula 1 baby
One of the best races in years!! And the helicopter camera was amazing. I'll be there for sure next year!

/ Formula 1 baby #58  
Unfortunate the Speed package has unwound on F1, they had a good thing there, and the times they showed the races kinda matched my viewing times, really liked the past couple of years.

Speed is basically going away entirely in a year or so anyhow, so was only a matter of time, I'll miss all forms of racing. Without a dedicated channel, we will have fewer motorsports available.

I don't even get NBCSport channel on my provider, didn't really know there was one, so my F1 exposure may be quite limited from now on.

Someday perhaps we will have 50,000 cable channels, each one will have a one or 2 hour show on it per day, and the remaing 22-23 hours will be infomercials. I'm sure they will all show their prime show at the exact same time, as well.

Seems to be the direction TV is headed, anyhow.

Brazil was a heck a good way for F1 coverage to go out tho, exciting race, good broadcast by Speeds' F1 team to end it on.

--->Paul

/ Formula 1 baby
Speed is basically going away entirely in a year or so anyhow, so was only a matter of time, I'll miss all forms of racing. Without a dedicated channel, we will have fewer motorsports available.

Someday perhaps we will have 50,000 cable channels, each one will have a one or 2 hour show on it per day, and the remaing 22-23 hours will be infomercials. I'm sure they will all show their prime show at the exact same time, as well.

Seems to be the direction TV is headed, anyhow.

Brazil was a heck a good way for F1 coverage to go out tho, exciting race, good broadcast by Speeds' F1 team to end it on.

--->Paul

Couldn't agree more on both points.

/ Formula 1 baby #60  
That was a great race in Brazil, I can't believe Vettels car survived to the end after those hits. Either one could've taken off a tire and robbed us of a nerve racking 70 laps. Hopefully Ferrari can build a competitive car next year and I'd love to see more Alonso/Vettel battles.