Emissions

/ Emissions #2  
Not too worried although we had beans for supper.

/ Emissions #3  
Not really, There is far worst stuff from industry and diesels that I could ever spew out from my 50CC 2 stroke.

/ Emissions #4  
Funny, I had chili last night!

Re emissions. I have a pal who loves to go on cruises. He said that the cruise ships use HUGE amounts of fuel, literally hundreds of thousands of gallons at a time.

With that sort of example, and the other things like it in terms of scale, I can't see my little efforts to cut down on pollution making much of a difference.

/ Emissions #5  
Not too worried although we had beans for supper.

Funny, I had chili last night!

Re emissions. I have a pal who loves to go on cruises. He said that the cruise ships use HUGE amounts of fuel, literally hundreds of thousands of gallons at a time.

With that sort of example, and the other things like it in terms of scale, I can't see my little efforts to cut down on pollution making much of a difference.

Come on guys, not funny. :D I'm starting to drool and plug my nose at the same time.

Re Emissions; I try to keep mine to a minimum, but it's really a feel good effort considering all that's going on. We are the dominant species on the planet after all, we have to have an impact.

I do feel we're in for a "correction" of catastrophic proportions, although i wouldn't guess when or how. Most likely something scientists never envisioned though.