Tractor
    Kubota B7800

Default I picked up a new 1911 E series from S&W

I have to say I love this firearm, it is under 30 ounces with the scandium frame. This is my full time carry. A 45 is very comforting! I put 50 rounds through it last week but I have been so busy I havn't had much time for the range. It carries and conceals well for a commander size 1911. Hopefully I will have more time next weekend to get down to the range

Kubota B7800, Sundown Loader Forks, Landpride PHD, Sundown 66" Box Blade, 800 pound Ballast Drum with chain storage, ATI Grapple, 60" WR Long Diverter, Landpride Brush mower, 7' Landpride Rake,Manlift platform, Bucket mounted 6' Snow Plow, 3 point Cherry Picker, Subsoiler

Tractor
    JD 4120, 400x loader, bucket, bale spear, pallet forks, grapple

I had the one of their first run in a scandium commander sized 1911SC. I traded it, but it was a fine 1911, ran perfectly. You made a fine choice. Enjoy!

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    BX 2200

Default Re: I picked up a new 1911 E series from S&W

That's pretty sweet. That extra weight savings is a big plus. My Dan Wesson CBOB weighs 34 ounces, and I've been looking at the Dan Wesson Guardian with the alloy frame for some weight savings. I like the front slide serrations on yours.

Does MA have concealed carry? What kind of hoops do you have to jump through for that and how restrictive is it on places you can carry?
    I plan to screech to a sideways stop at heavens gate, jump out with a cigar in one hand, a scotch in the other, yelling "WOOHOO!! WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Tractor
    Kubota B7800

Yes Ma is a may issue state and it it up to the individual town to decide if they will issue. Most towns issue unrestricted class A and some are easyer than others. I had no problem at all getting an unrestricted CC and 1/3 of my towns population has a CC Licence. Massachusetts does have a firearm compliance restriction list. Their are many popular firearms on the list that are baned from sale in Massachusetts. Their are also towns that will not issue under any circumstances but they are few in number. People from out of state have a bigger issue with it than the people from Ma but I have found that most of the residents in Massachusetts are pro carry. To go any further on this topic requires political opinion and a topic against my personal rules.
    Kubota B7800, Sundown Loader Forks, Landpride PHD, Sundown 66" Box Blade, 800 pound Ballast Drum with chain storage, ATI Grapple, 60" WR Long Diverter, Landpride Brush mower, 7' Landpride Rake,Manlift platform, Bucket mounted 6' Snow Plow, 3 point Cherry Picker, Subsoiler

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

I have to stay away from gun shops so I haven't seen one of those, very nice.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Tractor
    Kubota B7800

I have been carrying in a Crossbread supertuck holster and I love it. I do some long distance bicycle riding and found my carry solution while on my bicycle as well as when I don't want to ware a belt