Rugged iphone cases

/ Rugged iphone cases #11  
Everybody I know who has the same requirements you wrote about got the OtterBox case, so it seems to be the go-to product to get.

I don't use a case for normal parts of the week (office, home, etc) but do slide the iPhone into a neoprene pouch for any sports or outdoor work.

/ Rugged iphone cases #12  
I work in a paper mill. Dirty and dust all over the place. I have the otter box defender. As do most of the guys I work with at the mill. But a few of the them have a otter box defense series. It's suppose to be military grade. Water tight seals for opens. I have seen the at Walmart but always out of stock.

/ Rugged iphone cases #13  
I saw in one of replies about sliding the phone in and out of a case. Don't plan on doing that with the Otterbox Defender. I bought my case from an AT&T store. The little girl that waited on me put my phone in the case for me (very kind of her). I had a problem with that first phone and AT&T had send me another one. I liked to have never figured out how to get the case a part and reassemble it with the new phone. I hope nothing ever happens to this phone.

/ Rugged iphone cases
Well looks like the Otterbox is winning. Is that because they are more available or...? I hope somebody can chime in on the Lifeproof.

/ Rugged iphone cases #16  
I had a otter box with my blackberry for over 2 years and the phone looked new when I took it out. Got the I phone 1.5 years ago with otter box and same thing. I would recommend the otter box to anyone. I work in a shop, my garage, outside you name it and never had one problem...

/ Rugged iphone cases #17  
We don't have those but thought I would offer up that I bought the better half an ifrogz case(luxe original) at the att store. It really takes the beating that otherwise would have been felt by the phone itself. It's been dropped on the garage floor, knocked off the kitchen counter and just keeps the phone going ....

/ Rugged iphone cases #18  
I have the Ballistic case for my iphone. It is also a beast w/screen cover etc. I have dropped it from at least 6 feet with no problem. No experience with otterbox but the Griffon is also good.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Rugged iphone cases
ifrogz? Ballistic? Now you guys are gonna make it even harder on me. :thumbsup:

/ Rugged iphone cases #20  
The company I work for has close to 200 iPhones and every phone we provide comes with the otter box defender. I do dislike it's bulk but it does it's job. I used an otter box commuter and an otter box reflex on my personal phones and had luck with them. They are much slimmer.