Just wait.

/ Just wait. #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Yep just wait and the weather shall a little and the change here in New England.
Started off at 5am with 30 degress sno than turn to sleet than freezing rain,now the temp 40 and the wind blowing and its pouring rain hard,also had a couple of close lightening strikes. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif
Can't wait until see what this afternoon an evening holds.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Just wait. #2  
Thomas, thats good ol' New England weather. Snow is melting, flood and mud for sure. After all the rain we had this past summer I was looking foward to some frozen ground./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Just wait. #3  
Weird weather, huh? 30 degrees in New England and 18 in central Texas this morning, but sunny and warming fast.

Bird

/ Just wait.
Bird,
The weather even gotten wrost. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif
With the frozen ground and now the heavy rain plus the snow melting the flooding just started.
The thunderstorm that rumble thru w/ the high winds knock the power out,and the weather station showing just about half of the system passing thru. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Should the temp drop below freezing tonight or tomorrow morning...yike. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

I guess the weather been strange thru the USA this year...or has it?? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Just wait. #5  
Yes, this weather has been odd. Here in South Bend we've had over 30 inches of snow with about 20 of it still on the ground. It warmed up and drizzled Saturday which loosened up all the packed snow on the roads. That left a bunch of snow ruts which have now re-frozen as we're back into the single digits. Supposed to get another 5-7 inches tonight. Yes, it's a bit bizarre...

Rob

/ Just wait. #6  
I have to add my comments on this strange weather. After a long, hot, dry summer, for the past two months I think it's rained every week. I've been working in mud for weeks. Ice one day, 60 degrees the next day. A front came in this morning and we had 30 to 40 mph winds, now they are predicting snow on thursday. What next? Actually, we do get snow about every 8 years, and we are due. seldom is it enough to cover the ground and it doesn't last long. But this year, I don't know. we might just get a blizzard.

ErnieB
"We must defend our rights, ourselves, and our country by force of arms."
Stephen F. Austin

/ Just wait. #7  
Ernie,

I know what you mean. Here in the Atlanta area we get some flurries most every year and a couple of inches once every few years. This year we have had four snows that have covered the ground already and it isn't even Christmas. This morning we have around 3 inches on the ground, high of 30 and more snow later this week. Schools are closed and people are stocking up on food. I know ya'll up north are laughing, thats OK, this will be gone soon and we will be back on the tractor./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

MarkV

/ Just wait. #9  
I'm looking at 25" of snow so far in December in mid-Michigan and the storm 2 nights again gave us 2 power spikes ... which knocked out my hottub (which sits outdoors as it's too big to get inside without major structural surgery). So now ... the darn GFI breaker won't reset ... I'm assuming that in the 12 hours before I discovered the hottub was "dead" ... it froze - pumps or small lines .. and that's what's preventing the breaker from resetting (too much draw ... on a 50A breaker).
Gee ... I enjoy winter! Actually, usually I do ... but trying to thaw a frozen spa out in 10 degree weather ain't a lot of fun.
I can certainly say that December has not been my month ... projection TV is patiently waiting for rapairman, just fixed the recliner after a rivet failed, water heater at the barn failed, battery on the ATV gave it's last spark, and our little mini is still at the vet hospital. What's next?
Fortunately .... my L3710 still starts first time, every time ... so I can still keep my roads clear ... which is a good thing since they're predicting more snow all week!

too bad that common sense ain't

/ Just wait. #10  
<font color=red>What next?</font color=red>
I had to ask/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gifOn this mornings news, I caught the tail end of a story on a volcanic erruption in Mexico. The next South wind will probably bring us some ash fallout/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

ErnieB
"We must defend our rights, ourselves, and our country by force of arms."
Stephen F. Austin