1955 Chevrolet 3100 Series truck

/ 1955 Chevrolet 3100 Series truck #11  
Georgeous!

/ 1955 Chevrolet 3100 Series truck
Speaking of restoring trucks, just visited my wife's sister and her husband down in Galveston County last week. His restoration project is a 1970 3/4 ton regular cab Chev pickup which he is putting on frame/engine/transmission from a Dodge crew cab truck. He cut the frame about about 20" or so and the engine is a Cummins diesel. Should be a very unique truck when he is done. He also wants to put a cummins in an old Cadillac car if he can find the car worth the money. He obviously loves diesel and especially the Cummins.

/ 1955 Chevrolet 3100 Series truck #13  
Speaking of restoring trucks, just visited my wife's sister and her husband down in Galveston County last week. His restoration project is a 1970 3/4 ton regular cab Chev pickup which he is putting on frame/engine/transmission from a Dodge crew cab truck. He cut the frame about about 20" or so and the engine is a Cummins diesel. Should be a very unique truck when he is done. He also wants to put a cummins in an old Cadillac car if he can find the car worth the money. He obviously loves diesel and especially the Cummins.

My wife's nephew and brother in law have been working on their project for over 25 years now, they purchased a pair of 1941 Ford pickups and are restoring the body of one and fitting it to a mid-'80's Camaro chassis. I really admire those dedicated enough to complete a restoration project of any type and getting a running show vehicle as a result.