Some really Cool Cars of days gone by....!

/ Some really Cool Cars of days gone by....! #2  
I like the Chevy van and the 62 Impala

and all the others especially the fire truck

/ Some really Cool Cars of days gone by....! #3  
LOL, you could eat off those engine manifolds! Gorgeous restoration jobs -- thanks for sharing.

I look at all those analog dashboards and stick shifts and remember just how COOL cars used to be, instead of the orthopedic roller skates weighed down with electronics you see on the roads today.

My dream car is finding the classic Shelby Mustang used in "Bullitt." :D

/ Some really Cool Cars of days gone by....!
Yep. those were real cars, weren't they...we just did not realize it then...you could actually work on an engine...there was room to turn a wrench...LOL

/ Some really Cool Cars of days gone by....! #5  
Love those old cars. My BIL has a new Corvette and some sort of special edition Camaro; don't interest me at all.

/ Some really Cool Cars of days gone by....! #6  
Very cool collection of cars! Thanks for sharing.

/ Some really Cool Cars of days gone by....! #7  
Yep. those were real cars, weren't they...we just did not realize it then...you could actually work on an engine...there was room to turn a wrench...LOL

Out of force of habit or nostalgia, I still carry a tool box in my truck, but I couldn't fix a darned thing on mine anymore. I have watched my brothers work on them and it takes an hour it seems just to get enough junk off to even get to the motor and there isn't any room in there once you do.

/ Some really Cool Cars of days gone by....! #8  
I have a couple of classics and I've owned over a dozen in the last 12 years. When I was young I had a bunch of classics, but they were called old cars then. :D
For some reason the Chevy van with the V-drive caught my eye, love innovation! :cool:

/ Some really Cool Cars of days gone by....!
Out of force of habit or nostalgia, I still carry a tool box in my truck, but I couldn't fix a darned thing on mine anymore. I have watched my brothers work on them and it takes an hour it seems just to get enough junk off to even get to the motor and there isn't any room in there once you do.

Triple R....Isn't that the truth....? I go back to the days when I helped a friend of mine change out his tranny...I was the jack...I was under his car and had the tranny on my chest and bowed my back and held it so he could fit it and bolt it back in...Those engine compartments were big enough where we would get up on the car and half way get into the engine under the hood to work on 'em...plenty of room...no electronics or computers...everything made sense...Sigh !

/ Some really Cool Cars of days gone by....! #10  
I really like the Green 72 pickup and the Red 57:thumbsup: Sweet cars...