hearing heartbeat in ear

/ hearing heartbeat in ear
Not really an update, but was told it might be Tinnitus and to check with the ear, nose, and throat dr. conviently located next door. He would set up an appointmet for me. It sure is hard to find a real dr. anymore that will help with a problem and get you into another without another appointment to see what the problem is. Just another way to get more money than to help people, and look at the original problem. Referrals seem to be the new dr's answer answeres sending in more insurance forms to bring money out of our pockets. It's sad, but a good dr. is hard to find that really cares about their patients.

/ hearing heartbeat in ear #23  
If your health plan is like most you may want to make sure the doc is on your plan and see if you can get the visit pre approved. Just so there are no surprises

Last edited:
   / hearing heartbeat in ear #24  
tglass,

Here is what I went thru. Self referred to ENT after seeing my PCP. Told to go see an ENT my choice. Made appt, asked if my insurance plan was accepted by ENT. Yes, come in and hearing test will be done first, then saw the ENT a few minutes later, he looked at hearing test said I had hearing problem in (Lt.) ear. I said that was nothing new. I said "look in my Rt. ear". Did so and said "Crap". Let's get a CT scan with & without IV contrast. Had CT done. Radiologists report faxed to ENT. ENT wanted a "road map" had MRI to confirm. Had surgery preauthorized and took a month off - my choice - to recuperate from surgery. This was my process. I'm sorry to hear of the extra BS you are being lead thru. But don't back off, get to see the ENT. In my early post to you it's the Glomus Jugalare that is the nasty one I started to have but was not seen on the CT or MRI scans.. ENT found it during surgery!!

idaho2

Last edited:
   / hearing heartbeat in ear #25  
tglass,

Any update on "hearing heartbeat in ear"

idaho2