Tighty Pinkies

/ Tighty Pinkies #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
Well I went to my Urologist for a checkup a few weeks ago. Actually his nurse practitioner does the checkups, something about men not taking a swing at a woman during a painful exam on certain parts of the anatomy. So she does all the embarrassing things. Now this lady is an extremely competent medical professional and has a reputation for telling it like it is. I have known her for a couple years now and she has become a friend so she can and will get on me if she feels it necessary to make a point. So when she insists I do something I listen. Anyway, when I dropped my pants and had on boxers she had a complete meltdown, slapping the exam table and raising her voice at me. Something about, "you men over fifty trying to ruin yourselves acting and dressing like a twenty year old".

There begins my problem.

I went out the next day and bought four packs of 'tighty whities'. I threw away all my old underwear because I had twelve pair of new ones. Wife said to put them in the washing machine before I wore them so I did. I also put in some darker towels and things that were in a basket near the washing machine.

Any of you have those red shop towels to wipe grease off your tractor?

Don't wash a new one with your white clothes, if you do they will turn everything a bright pink!

I washed three new ones with my new underwear.

Gonna wear a pair next time I have a checkup to see what she says.

RSKY

/ Tighty Pinkies #2  
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

My mom washed my white football pants with a red shirt. Of course this turned the white pants into pink football pants. :shocked: My mom could not figure out why I would not wear PINK football pants! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Now I have to ask, how to boxers,
... ruin yourselves acting and dressing like a twenty year old.
I am kinda afraid to ask but I can't stop myself.....

:D:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ Tighty Pinkies #3  
I did the same when I first met my wife and living together. I thought I would do her a favor and help with laundry. I washed my red tightey's and it turned pink along with her white towels to pink. I was banned from laundry for many years till now.. ;)

/ Tighty Pinkies #4  
Boxers offer no support for your, ah, errr, boys, as they say.

Briefs offer support, but can cause overheating of your barracks which can lead to your army being deformed and immobile.

So, if you aren't worried about having a mobile army anymore you should switch to briefs for better support.

/ Tighty Pinkies #5  
I think we need to create a new forum for this sort of sharing. Somehow, related topics just doesn't seem right. :)

/ Tighty Pinkies #6  
OMG. That's Hilarious. Good thing I finished my cup of coffee before reading this or I would have shorted out my computer monitor. xd

I'm still laughing so hard my sides are hurting. You should try wearing a woman's thong to your next appointment.

If she asks why your wearing a thong. Say, I thought you bought this for me as a gift and I didn't want to hurt your feelings and think I didn't like it. :laughing:

What? :confused3: You mean you didn't buy this for me? I'm gonna kill that little sh.

Chad

/ Tighty Pinkies #7  
Moss....you sure know how to phrase things:thumbsup:

Boxers offer no support for your, ah, errr, boys, as they say.

Briefs offer support, but can cause overheating of your barracks which can lead to your army being deformed and immobile.

So, if you aren't worried about having a mobile army anymore you should switch to briefs for better support.

/ Tighty Pinkies #8  
Sounds like the making of another episode of Everbody loves Raymond.

mark

/ Tighty Pinkies #9  
Well I went to my Urologist for a checkup a few weeks ago. Actually his nurse practitioner does the checkups, something about men not taking a swing at a woman during a painful exam on certain parts of the anatomy. So she does all the embarrassing things. Now this lady is an extremely competent medical professional and has a reputation for telling it like it is. I have known her for a couple years now and she has become a friend so she can and will get on me if she feels it necessary to make a point. So when she insists I do something I listen. Anyway, when I dropped my pants and had on boxers she had a complete meltdown, slapping the exam table and raising her voice at me. Something about, "you men over fifty trying to ruin yourselves acting and dressing like a twenty year old".

There begins my problem.

I went out the next day and bought four packs of 'tighty whities'. I threw away all my old underwear because I had twelve pair of new ones. Wife said to put them in the washing machine before I wore them so I did. I also put in some darker towels and things that were in a basket near the washing machine.

Any of you have those red shop towels to wipe grease off your tractor?

Don't wash a new one with your white clothes, if you do they will turn everything a bright pink!

I washed three new ones with my new underwear.

Gonna wear a pair next time I have a checkup to see what she says.

RSKY

Put them in the bathtub, put in a couple inches of water and a half cup of bleach and let them sit for awhile...maybe overnight...should do the trick. Worked for my pink, er, white socks. Not too much bleach, now.

/ Tighty Pinkies #10  
Sounds like the making of another episode of Everbody loves Raymond.

mark

So......

RSKY is Raymond.....

The nurse is Ray's mother......

And RSKY, cough cough, Raymond is wearing a pink thong.... :shocked:

I have to stop now. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan