Empire Farm Days 2003

/ Empire Farm Days 2003 #11  
Duane, we wont be there. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I asked my wife if we were going this year and for some reason she believes that I deceived her last year! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Can you imagine that? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just because I led her to believe there'd be horse related stuff there, and there wasn't, she doesn't want to attend this year! I even tossed in the carrot of staying longer in the Finger Lakes region instead of driving up one day and returning the next (12 hours on the road for 4 or 5 hours at EFD). No go.

For those attending, particularly if you are coming in from the south, remember EFD is August 5 - 7 and the the NASCAR Winston Cup race is at Watkins Glen on August 10th. Makes for some crowded roads and hotels in the region.

/ Empire Farm Days 2003 #12  
Duane,
My son and I will be there! I'm sure he will love to drive all the CUT's! He is now cutting the lawn to help pay off the new paintball gun he just got! So now that he is an expert, he will have to give his evalueation of each model. See you around noon, unless its raining, then we will go the next day.

/ Empire Farm Days 2003 #13  
Bringing my father-in-law this year but he hasn't picked his day yet. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Hopefully I'll be there that day but if not I'll be there in spirit. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif To those who have never gone to the field days make a effort it's alot of fun. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Take care

/ Empire Farm Days 2003 #14  
I'll try to get there.. its crazy at work and I'm getting married 10 days later, but I'll try.. Wednesday.. Hey, we got horse stall mats there at closing time, 4x6x3/4 for $32.. we saw a few other horse things.. I guess Equine Affair would be a better show for horse people, but there still is a lot at EFD.
Hope to see a lot of you TBNers there.

/ Empire Farm Days 2003 #15  
I almost died laughing last year when Miss NY Dairy, a very buxom blonde, bent forward and asked if I'd like some milk! Took me a couple of seconds to notice the little half-pint carton she was offering! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

That and sharing the fair food with my TBN buddies were the highlights of the trip!

Pete

/ Empire Farm Days 2003 #16  
<font color="blue"> I almost died laughing last year when Miss NY Dairy, a very buxom blonde, bent forward and asked if I'd like some milk! </font>
Where was I when this happened!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Empire Farm Days 2003 #17  
Mike, you were late, remember!!! See all the things you missed! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

For some reason, you also had Johnny 3 and me mixed up, too!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Empire Farm Days 2003 #18  
<font color="blue"> Mike, you were late, remember!!! See all the things you missed! </font>
That must have been an action packed time before we arrived! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif