Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD4100 HST

Default Empire Farm Days 2003

I haven't seen anything here about trying to get together again this year in Seneca Falls. The Empire Farm Days are Tuesday through Thursday, Aug. 5-7. I've noticed some new TBN members that should be within striking distance. Let's kick it around and see if we want to try for a repeat (or bigger) of last year's very successful get-together.

Veteran Member
    Advertiser

Tractor
    Kubota B2710

Default Re: Empire Farm Days 2003

Duane,
    My son and I will be there for sure! Just let me know what day and we will be there! Boy I can taste the food already! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD4100 HST

Yeh, me too, Von. Let's see what works out for others and go with that, since I'm retired and you're self employed. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] By the way, you were ready for this, I think. This post hadn't been in five minutes and you replied!

Say, did young Von ever get his ATV. I notice there's a drawing this year for a free <font color="green"> JD Gator. </font> Maybe you could arrange to win that for him!

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    87 Ingersoll 444, 84 Ingersoll224/'44 GreavlyL/60'sGreavlyL/49 Ford 8N

I missed it last year.[baby was about a week old, was not going to happen] hope to make it this year. Now that I actuly have a tractor, it will be eaven better. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3240HST, KX-121-3S

Duane, Von, Rich, JMIII, Pete and all the others I met there last year: Boy I sure would like to come, but our house/dog/cat/chicken/sheep sitter moved away and I'm not sure if we'll be able to find another we trust like her. One of Tamara's best friends lives in the Finger Lakes area, so she might want to visit again even though Fair Food is off limits for us. Atkins diet, folks. Lost 20# in three weeks and I have another 35# to go before I can eat like a human again! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Count me as a maybe. Pete

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

As of right now I will be there so I can finally meet a few of you [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    B2620, Toro Z-Master 45 3 (2 3hp Kaw asaki, 52" deck.Kubota RTV 900)

I missed everyone by a day last year (scheduling problems), but I sure hope that the timing works out this year [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Will

Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD4100 HST

Will, I'm replying to you so this post will come back up front. Empire Farm Days is just over three weeks away, and no one has suggested a day, time or place to meet. I got a card in the mail saying there is a special Ride &amp; Drive Track on the 5th &amp; 6th for trying out the newest Compact Tractors. For openers, how about meeting at that track around noon on Wed. the 6th? We could test drive some of the new CTs, get some of that good food (they must have salads available, Pete!) and look the rest of the displays over.

If that time doesn't work for some, say so and see if we can come up with a time that does.

Hope to see you there.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3240HST, KX-121-3S

Duane -- I'd love to come, but we just have too many projects going on around the hill. Like fencing that has to be put up before the sheep arrive. A bathroom to rebuild so I can get that cast iron tub out of the dining room. A foundation to pour for my expanded shop. You get the idea. Maybe next year..?

Pete

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    B2620, Toro Z-Master 45 3 (2 3hp Kaw asaki, 52" deck.Kubota RTV 900)

Wednesday has always been my personal day to go to the EFD, but as of now I am open to any day. The demo program sounds like fun, but I am going to be researching ZTR mowers this year [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]. It could not hurt to demo a new 'bota though!
    Pete, sorry to hear you can't make it this year.
    Will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast