The Ford Blue Song I promised.

/ The Ford Blue Song I promised. #1  

chad22

Veteran Member
Tractor
Sears Garden Tractor
Some of you may have remembered I re recorded Joe Diffies Song for The Kubota Fans out there? If you haven't heard it. The link to the song is in my sig.

I have now recorded the song with the words ford blue for the Ford Fans out there. I recorded this about a week ago. And was gonna redo it as the volume of the music and my voice got a bit messed up where the music is way louder than my voice. But then my cord to my computer mic got chewed by a mouse.

I decided to go ahead and upload this one for now.

Joe Diffies John Deere Green song re recorded for Ford Blue - YouTube

Oh and I'll go ahead and add this song I recorded a cover of. Arron Tippins Song Ain't nothing wrong with the radio.

Aaron Tippin Cover Ain't Nothing wrong with the radio - YouTube

Chad

/ The Ford Blue Song I promised. #2  
What did you do with the money?

/ The Ford Blue Song I promised. #3  
Bet he spent it on something frivolous and not what it was intended for.

Only guy I know that can sing from Turon is Kyle Montford.

/ The Ford Blue Song I promised. #4  
Don't quit your day job.

/ The Ford Blue Song I promised. #5  
Well we know he didn't use the money for singing lessons!

/ The Ford Blue Song I promised.
Don't quit your day job.

Don't plan too. And don't plan to make a career out of it anyway. I just sing for a hobby. I love to receive criticism both negative and positive.

I thank you guys for taking the time to respond. The negative criticisms encourages me to sing even more.

Singing is something I enjoy doing.

Chad

/ The Ford Blue Song I promised. #8  
chad22 said:
Don't plan too. And don't plan to make a career out of it anyway. I just sing for a hobby. I love to receive criticism both negative and positive.

I thank you guys for taking the time to respond. The negative criticisms encourages me to sing even more.

Singing is something I enjoy doing.

Chad

Please don't! Lol