What are the best ratchet straps?

/ What are the best ratchet straps?
Score another for Harbor Freight.
Note they "list" for $17, are on sale now for $13 and I got them for $6.

/ What are the best ratchet straps? #53  
I like M&R straps. Seems like they use better strap and nicer hardware. You can get several different kinds of ends depending on your needs. You can get the small straps in different colors so if you ask your wife to get the red straps from the truck it might work.

Chris

/ What are the best ratchet straps? #54  
If you're looking for lighter-duty ratchet straps, but stronger than a cambuckle strap I'd recommend Vault Cargo Management's ratchet straps. We've used them for a few years now and haven't had any issues at all with them. They have a ton of reviews on Amazon (over 1,000 as of right now) with a good rating, and it doesn't look like anyone else even comes close to them.

Another nice touch that I like about their straps is that they come with a carry bag. Considering all my straps used to be in an old milk crate getting all sorts of tangled, this is a nice little touch!

For what it's worth, most of Vault's gear seems to be a bit cheaper on their own website than Amazon's, so it's worth looking there if you don't need the 2 day shipping. I'm not sure if it's simply over a certain price point or not, but I've purchased a cargo hitch carrier & waterproof hitch carrier bag on their site & got free shipping. It's not 2 day shipping, but I want to say I had everything within 3 or 4 days.

Their listing on Amazon: Amazon.com: Premium Ratchet Tie Down - 4 Pk - 15 Ft - 5 Lbs Load Cap - 15 Lb Break Strength - Cargo Straps for Moving Appliances, Lawn Equipment, Motorcycle in a Truck - Cambuckle Alternative - Ergonomic Grip: Automotive
Vault's Site: Ratchet Straps with Carry Bag - 4 Pack | Vault Cargo Management

/ What are the best ratchet straps? #56  
   / What are the best ratchet straps? #57  
Everyone should learn a bowline,square knot and a timber hitch.basic knots that will do most task.others include running bowline,clove hitch,rolling sheet bend,half hitch etc...I use knots all the time.Handy as a shirt pocket