Question on installing bigger Wheels & tires or just tires on Dodge Ram 50

/ Question on installing bigger Wheels & tires or just tires on Dodge Ram 50 #1  

brin

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles eas
I have a Dodge Ram 50 Long bed....it is kind of a rare truck ..it is a 1990 and the Chrysler dealer said they stopped making them because they run forever...they have Japanese motor..anyway...it only has 35K miles on it...it was my FIL truck and he left it to us...but it sits so low to the ground....I was wondering if I could put bigger tires & wheels or just tires or if I need to add a lift kit...any advice appreciated....we love the truck , it is just so low to the ground.

/ Question on installing bigger Wheels & tires or just tires on Dodge Ram 50 #2  
I have a Dodge Ram 50 Long bed....it is kind of a rare truck ..it is a 1990 and the Chrysler dealer said they stopped making them because they run forever...they have Japanese motor..anyway...it only has 35K miles on it...it was my FIL truck and he left it to us...but it sits so low to the ground....I was wondering if I could put bigger tires & wheels or just tires or if I need to add a lift kit...any advice appreciated....we love the truck , it is just so low to the ground.

THe whole thing is a Mitsubishi!
mighty max, i think?
the only lift is going to be a body lift. I think they were available with 31x10.5's so if the current tires are smaller, you do have room to go bigger
but it is still pretty low even with the 31's

/ Question on installing bigger Wheels & tires or just tires on Dodge Ram 50
THe whole thing is a Mitsubishi!
mighty max, i think?
the only lift is going to be a body lift. I think they were available with 31x10.5's so if the current tires are smaller, you do have room to go bigger
but it is still pretty low even with the 31's

Thanks Scrappy.....I was afraid of that...I was hoping that just bigger tires and wheels would raise it up a few inches...I wonder why they made that model so low to the ground...? It is a great truck otherwise...just hard to get into and out of...LOL

You are right ...it is a Mitsubishi mighty max....

/ Question on installing bigger Wheels & tires or just tires on Dodge Ram 50 #4  
100_2550_zpsed1124ca.jpg
100_2296_zps201caa92.jpg

I've owned 3 of the Dodge Ram 50 Pick ups.
Here are pictures of one of them .
I have always felt tire size and truck hight were fine .
The are a realy nice little truck .
I wish that they still made them .