A Canadian who really knows what he's doing!

/ A Canadian who really knows what he's doing! #11  
What a PITA, here, this one works for Canuks. Very cool.

Romancing the Wind on Vimeo

Thanks Ken. If he tried those kites here in Newfoundland he'd end up in Australia with all our wind. Man if I tried that no one would get the lines untangled :(

Thanks again for the link. That guy got talent that's for sure :thumbsup:

/ A Canadian who really knows what he's doing! #12  
Amazing control of kites. We have a kite show near our home in June every year. Great show. They have a similar show with a person on each kite. It amazes me how a person can control one kite let alone several kites.

/ A Canadian who really knows what he's doing! #13  
Ha. Isn't this ironic. I'm in Canada and its blocked from viewing in my country. :confused2:

Paul, I don't understand, why would it be blocked?

/ A Canadian who really knows what he's doing! #14  
Paul, I don't understand, why would it be blocked?

It is, based on country. I'm a few thousand KM away from Paul and get the same thing. It's a YouTube thing, the content provider is able to block access to different regions. Usually, when content is blocked in Canada, it's because it's from an American network and there's a Canadian network that bought the rights to the content in Canada. Why you'd block a video of a kite seems a little strange. For me, the surest way to ensure I see something is to try and block me from it. There's always another way to find it.

/ A Canadian who really knows what he's doing! #15  
Thank you very much for posting. I watched it twice before I posted. Not only "Simply Amazing", but "SPECTACULAR".

/ A Canadian who really knows what he's doing! #16  
It is, based on country. I'm a few thousand KM away from Paul and get the same thing. It's a YouTube thing, the content provider is able to block access to different regions. Usually, when content is blocked in Canada, it's because it's from an American network and there's a Canadian network that bought the rights to the content in Canada. Why you'd block a video of a kite seems a little strange. For me, the surest way to ensure I see something is to try and block me from it. There's always another way to find it.

Thanks Ken.

James K0UA

/ A Canadian who really knows what he's doing! #17  
Very interesting, excellent post, The only problem I saw was there are no tractors :laughing: Maybe next time we could get him to fly kite tractors :D

/ A Canadian who really knows what he's doing!
Very interesting, excellent post, The only problem I saw was there are no tractors :laughing: Maybe next time we could get him to fly kite tractors :D

Hah. That really would make me tear up! :)

/ A Canadian who really knows what he's doing! #19  
sure is an amazing talent,
right down to the landings!
Great video, thanks for the link!

/ A Canadian who really knows what he's doing! #20  
Wow that is fantastic. I'm with Moss, she goes up, she comes down splat.