Irish Cream
1 cup liquor (whiskey)
1 can (14oz) condensed milk
1 cup heavy cream
2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
1 tsp instant coffee
1 tsp vanilla extract
ス tsp almond extract

Combine all ingredients in blender; blend till smooth. Keeps a month in the fridge. Best if allowed to set for a week for flavors to combine

/ Irish Cream #2  
Need more recipes here... Maybe we'll get a cooking section :D

Irish Cream
1 cup liquor (whiskey)
1 cup heavy cream
2 Tbsp chocolate syrup

1 tsp instant coffee
1 tsp vanilla extract
ス tsp almond extract

Combine all ingredients in blender; blend till smooth. Keeps a month in the fridge. Best if allowed to set for a week for flavors to combine

How many calories does this contain? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

One of the kids wants us to make EggNog. Since we have a surplus of eggs from the chickens, I looked up a couple of recipes. I knew EggNog had some calories but WOW, I can't imagine how many calories were in the recipes I was reading! :laughing::laughing::laughing: But it sure sounded good! :licking:

Later,
Dan

/ Irish Cream #3  
Need more recipes here... Maybe we'll get a cooking section :D

Irish Cream
1 cup liquor (whiskey)
1 cup heavy cream
2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
1 tsp instant coffee
1 tsp vanilla extract
ス tsp almond extract

Yep, I would like a cooking section or a recipe section or a BBQ section; love to cook and exchange recipes. Here's one for "Hooch".

Using a one gallon glass jug, fill it about 3/4 gallon of fresh cherries or grapes, four cups sugar and one liter
of Vodka. If there is any space left top off the jug with water.
Stir daily until all the sugar is dissolved. Put wax paper over the jar opening, and loosly tighten the lid.
After all the sugar is dissolved, place the jar in a cool dark place until Thankgiving.
Strain the jar contents through cheesecloth, bottle and imbibe.
For less sweetness, cut the sugar in half. I prefer my hooch not-so-sweet.
For a bigger kick...one could dare to try grain alcohol. (I've never tried this)

We have a cherry tree, so we use cherries. The stuff is a big hit around the holidays, after having 4 or 5 months to age.

Dennis.

/ Irish Cream
How many calories does this contain? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

One of the kids wants us to make EggNog.

This is a large recipe; it makes a lot(for party of 15-20 people). For the kids, it is very good even without the alcohol.
Eggnog
12 eggs, separated
1 cup sugar
3 cups brandy (or substitute rye or bourbon)
2 cups rum
½ cup sherry
2-1/2 cups milk
2-1/2 cups cream
1-1/2 cups heavy cream, whipped
Grated fresh nutmeg

Beat the yolks with ½ cup of sugar until thick and pale yellow. Beat in Brandy, rum, sherry, milk and cream. Beat egg whites and as they begin to stiffen add the remaining half of sugar, beating well as make additions. When the whites are stiff enough to form peaks, add them to the yolk mixture, along with the whipped cream. Fold together gently but thoroughly, using a rubber spatula. Sprinkle with nutmeg

/ Irish Cream #5  
This is a large recipe; it makes a lot(for party of 15-20 people). For the kids, it is very good even without the alcohol.
Eggnog
12 eggs, separated
1 cup sugar
3 cups brandy (or substitute rye or bourbon)
2 cups rum
ス cup sherry
2-1/2 cups milk
2-1/2 cups cream
1-1/2 cups heavy cream, whipped
Grated fresh nutmeg

Beat the yolks with ス cup of sugar until thick and pale yellow. Beat in Brandy, rum, sherry, milk and cream. Beat egg whites and as they begin to stiffen add the remaining half of sugar, beating well as make additions. When the whites are stiff enough to form peaks, add them to the yolk mixture, along with the whipped cream. Fold together gently but thoroughly, using a rubber spatula. Sprinkle with nutmeg

This looks similar to the recipe I saw. The eggs, sugar, milk, and two dozes of cream add a wee bit of calories. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I guess the brandy and rum helps thin it out. :D:D:D

Thing is, as productive as the hens have been we have plenty of eggs.

Later,
Dan