Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Default Remember SWING ? Jazz ? Like Benny Goodman..Just listen to these Japanese kids

Swing Band

A Teenage band from a Japanese girl's school playing Benny Goodman. Japanese Swing. This is good!

If you are old enough you will smile, if you are young, you will love it.This is music! ! ! Amazing how young they are.

Whether or not you like swing music turn up your speaker and take a trip back in time.

These Japanese kids would make Benny Goodman proud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...Y&vq=medium%3E
    CHECK OUT THE PIANO PLAYER - LOOKS LIKE BRUCE LEE

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone....!
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    John Deere LX172

Default Re: Remember SWING ? Jazz ? Like Benny Goodman..Just listen to these Japanese kids

I've always loved big band music, and these kids are really good!
    Have Wings, Will Travel.

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Default Re: Remember SWING ? Jazz ? Like Benny Goodman..Just listen to these Japanese kids

Quote Originally Posted by 2LaneCruzer View Post
    I've always loved big band music, and these kids are really good!
    Me too...aren't they great..? I especially got a kick out of the adults..the man and woman who taught them...LOL
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder