Implement and Tractor magazine arrived today

/ Implement and Tractor magazine arrived today #2  
Is there a web link or subscription info you can provide?

/ Implement and Tractor magazine arrived today
I am going to subscribe to it,I recieved a free sample copy in the mail,I liked it.
Heck I figured if my wife and daughters can order these make up/girly magazines,I can buy a magazine about tractors/implements to take to the barn and read...

/ Implement and Tractor magazine arrived today #5  
I have been receiving it for a number of years (although I can't recall the last issue). I never actually paid for it but they just kept sending it.

I think its OK but there isn't alot of meat in it wrt tractors. They do a pretty good job of announcing new products though. There seems to be alot of European tractors in it.

Paul

/ Implement and Tractor magazine arrived today #6  
I got a sample copy. Nice to look at but not worth the $30ish dollars they want to subscribe.

/ Implement and Tractor magazine arrived today #7  
I got a copy this week by signing up on the website a week or so ago. Interesting - thin, and so are the articles - quick shots at subjects. Ditto on the European flavor in the sample, too; ads, articles, etc., all for stuff across the pond. I don't think I'll fork over $30.00 for a year, but I'd keep checking the website. Good info on prices and trends if someone follows that - maybe dealers? I was hoping for tech, but maybe this is the wrong magazine, or the particular sample month isn't representative?