any one have any favorite signs

/ any one have any favorite signs #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Just a shot in the dark here )</font>

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ any one have any favorite signs #12  
<font color="blue"> My favorite sign is: No Smoking because that particular establishment dosen't get my business!!! </font>

Gee, Daryl... That's my favorite sign, too. I'm happy to see it because I know I can go there and not be forced to beathe noxious air. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ any one have any favorite signs #13  
There's an evangelical church in the little town of Moscow, VT with a sign in front that says "No U Turns."

If religion is not about U turns.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pete

/ any one have any favorite signs #14  
Here's a photo of one that I like.

The caption starts off...

"There's plenty of room for all God's creatures..."

Attachments

• 289546-godscreatures.jpg
    289546-godscreatures.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 209
   / any one have any favorite signs #15  
A good friend of mine has a large welding shop, many years spent working in it as a hobby since he has now fully retired from employment, everywhere you look there is scrap metal to trip over, old fridge for storing consumables, huge, rusty metal tank used to burn oil/coal for heat, might have been straightened up or swept out maybe three times since he's been out there in the forty or so years. Above the main but small welding table there is a sign with in big, bold, black letters-'DO NOT SPIT ON FLOOR!'

/ any one have any favorite signs #16  
Hi Daryl,
My intent wasn't to offend anyone, so maybe I better explain my statement. I smoked for 18 years, between 1-2 packs a day. It's been just over 18 years since I quit, and I have become EXTREMELY sensitive to cigarette smoke. I have a little tolerance for cigar and pipe smoke, but I can't stand to be near anyone with a cigarette. As a result I always try to go where the smokers aren't. I had no idea how bad cigarette smoke smelled until after I had quit for over a year. The only downside to quitting was my taste buds recoverd fully, and I gained about 25 pounds. But I would much rather carry the extra weight than an oxygen tank.

My biggest motivation for quitting was my daughters constant ear and throat infections. When I finally realized that my smoking either triggered it or made it worse, that was my incentive to quit.

I wish you the best of health /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ any one have any favorite signs #17  
My biggest motivation for quitting was my daughters constant ear and throat infections. When I finally realized that my smoking either triggered it or made it worse, that was my incentive to quit.

You are so right Bubba. I applaud you for making the right decision. I see so many parents that won't make that decision.

/ any one have any favorite signs #18  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You are so right Bubba. I applaud you for making the right decision. I see so many parents that won't make that decision.)</font>

Amen!

/ any one have any favorite signs #20  
While on vacation last year, in a small town in Ohio, I saw a sign in a barbershop window that said, "WE FIX FIVE-DOLLAR HAIRCUTS".
I didn't know what that meant until I noticed a sign in a Hair Cutters Salon across the street -- "Haircuts - $5".
/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif