Japanese Brain Test....This is fun for the whole family....

/ Japanese Brain Test....This is fun for the whole family.... #2  
OK, I took the test a couple of times but I don't know if a low score or a high score is better. :confused:

EDIT: I took the test a third time and answered them all wrong on purpose and got a score of 120 so now I know a low score is better. I wonder what a perfect score is?

/ Japanese Brain Test....This is fun for the whole family....
OK, I took the test a couple of times but I don't know if a low score or a high score is better. :confused:

OK - I will say what my scores were...The first time I took it ..I did not fully understand the rules, I obviously did not pay attention as I read the rules...Duh ! I did not realize they wanted us to remember the lowest number forward...so the first time I flunked everything and my brain was 120 yrs. old....Yikes...

So I read the rules again and had a light bulb go off...the second time I took the test, now understanding how to do it, I got a score of 40 yrs. old....I stopped there...good enough for me ..shaved a couple of decades off...Yipppe !

Oh, Tally ho ....I forgot ...I suppose either would be fine...a high score with an old brain would spell wisdom, especially according to the japaneese..but a low score could be good as well meaning mental agility and a good memory...

It sure seems to me it is a good test for Oldtimers disease...I doubt someone with that could do this...

/ Japanese Brain Test....This is fun for the whole family.... #4  
I got a 28 after I understood what the objective was.

/ Japanese Brain Test....This is fun for the whole family.... #5  
I got a 28 after I understood what the objective was.

What is the objective?

Edit- I figured it out. I got 36.

/ Japanese Brain Test....This is fun for the whole family.... #7  
I got a 27, didn't think that was too bad considering I've got a b-day coming up next week :)

/ Japanese Brain Test....This is fun for the whole family....
OK - Now you guys wait just a second...fair is fair...:shocked: I mean....I just tried it once after I figured it out by failing the first time...I got a 40...but that is it...I did not keep trying it...:confused3: I am sure if I sit here and do take the test now that I know what the premise is ...I would probably score ...Ummm ? I would say...22 yr. brain age....Now , I was a real rascal at 22....maybe it is worth working on my score....Ya think ? :laughing:

/ Japanese Brain Test....This is fun for the whole family.... #10  
I got a 27. The object seems to be to click on the numbers in ascending order...

Aaron Z