Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Default Japanese Brain Test....This is fun for the whole family....

OK - This is fun...give it a try...click the link and take the quick memory test of numbers and places and find out the age of your brain....

??????01 ???????
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Katrinaville LA west of Westwego east of Ama south of River Ridge north of Boutte, above sea level
    Tractor
    Yanmar 1802, Kubota L4400

Default Re: Japanese Brain Test....This is fun for the whole family....

OK, I took the test a couple of times but I don't know if a low score or a high score is better.

EDIT: I took the test a third time and answered them all wrong on purpose and got a score of 120 so now I know a low score is better. I wonder what a perfect score is?
    Happy Trails!
    Dudley

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Quote Originally Posted by tallyho8 View Post
    OK, I took the test a couple of times but I don't know if a low score or a high score is better.
    OK - I will say what my scores were...The first time I took it ..I did not fully understand the rules, I obviously did not pay attention as I read the rules...Duh ! I did not realize they wanted us to remember the lowest number forward...so the first time I flunked everything and my brain was 120 yrs. old....Yikes...

So I read the rules again and had a light bulb go off...the second time I took the test, now understanding how to do it, I got a score of 40 yrs. old....I stopped there...good enough for me ..shaved a couple of decades off...Yipppe !

Oh, Tally ho ....I forgot ...I suppose either would be fine...a high score with an old brain would spell wisdom, especially according to the japaneese..but a low score could be good as well meaning mental agility and a good memory...

It sure seems to me it is a good test for Oldtimers disease...I doubt someone with that could do this...
    Bob

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Kubota 9540, RTV 900 and David Brown 885.

I got a 28 after I understood what the objective was.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    MF

Quote Originally Posted by DT86 View Post
    I got a 28 after I understood what the objective was.
    What is the objective?

Edit- I figured it out. I got 36.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    PT 422

24 i completely borked the last one.

Tractor
    2003 New Holland TC24D

I got a 27, didn't think that was too bad considering I've got a b-day coming up next week
    Jim
    New Holland TC24D

Katrinaville LA west of Westwego east of Ama south of River Ridge north of Boutte, above sea level
    Tractor
    Yanmar 1802, Kubota L4400

When someone gets them all right, please post your score. I want to see what brain age they consider ideal.
    Happy Trails!
    Dudley

OK - Now you guys wait just a second...fair is fair... I mean....I just tried it once after I figured it out by failing the first time...I got a 40...but that is it...I did not keep trying it... I am sure if I sit here and do take the test now that I know what the premise is ...I would probably score ...Ummm ? I would say...22 yr. brain age....Now , I was a real rascal at 22....maybe it is worth working on my score....Ya think ?
    Bob

Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

I got a 27. The object seems to be to click on the numbers in ascending order...

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast