Important Medical News!!!

/ Important Medical News!!! #1  

RoyJackson

Rest in Peace
Tractor
John Deere 4052R Cab,, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements
This is important and share with your friends!!!

There may be a new, alternative treatment for people suffering from winter colds large amounts of beer.
A study cited by Sapporo Breweries, Japanese breweries headquartered in Tokyo, found that a key ingredient in beer can help fend off symptoms of wintertime illnesses, as well as certain serious sicknesses in children, the Agence France-Presse (AFP) reported.
According to researchers at Sapporo Medical University, the compound humulone is effective in fighting against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) which can cause pneumonia and bronchitis in infants and children, as well as cold-like symptoms in adults. Humulone is found in hops, an ingredient used in beer to give it a bitter taste.
However, the research comes with a catch. The amount of humulone in beer is so small that a person would have to drink 12 ounces or about 30 cans of beer in order to get its protective effect.

Read more: A beer prescription? Beer can fight against cold-causing virus | Fox News

/ Important Medical News!!! #2  
Mmmm, beer.....

/ Important Medical News!!! #3  
jimmyj said:
Mmmm, beer.....

I've been unknowingly self-medicating for years!

/ Important Medical News!!!
I've been unknowingly self-medicating for years!

Me too...and who needs medical marijuana when we got beer!

/ Important Medical News!!! #5  
I knew that and it promotes exercise too IE walking outside to the frige and then over to water the trees. And I buy it by the 30 pack so lucky me been getting the correct dose for years. :laughing:

/ Important Medical News!!! #6  
I knew that and it promotes exercise too IE walking outside to the frige and then over to water the trees. And I buy it by the 30 pack so lucky me been getting the correct dose for years. :laughing:

I may have been known to overdose over some weekends in the past...

/ Important Medical News!!! #7  
Some things are just too good to be true :drink:

/ Important Medical News!!! #8  
mikehaugen said:
I may have been known to overdose over some weekends in the past...

I think an overdose is the cause of several mean or hateful posts on TBN. I myself have made a few.

/ Important Medical News!!!
I think an overdose is the cause of several mean or hateful posts on TBN. I myself have made a few.

Yep...me too.

/ Important Medical News!!! #10  
And let's not forget the the medical advantages re kidney stones.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet