DROID users, what's your go to Weather app?

/ DROID users, what's your go to Weather app? #1  

MikeA57

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 1510
I just upgraded from an S2 to an S3 and both came with their standard weather app which I uninstalled on both of them. I did like the dashboard for it but the maps were very clunky to use.The Weather Channel app for the S2 had a dashboard which allowed you to see the current temperature and type of weather right on the home screen. For the S3 though, I can't find it that dashboard, so I'm looking for another weather app.

What weather app do you use and why?

/ DROID users, what's your go to Weather app? #3  
I use AccuWeather.com

/ DROID users, what's your go to Weather app? #4  
I use the one provided by a local TV station (KYTV) it works very well. The Radar, and you can move all over to observe different areas, as well as pinch to go down to your precise neighborhood to see the radar over your house. It has 10 day forecast and hourly forecast and weather alert functions. as well as observations, and blog entries. All in All very comprehensive.

James K0UA

/ DROID users, what's your go to Weather app? #6  
Beweather app... great widget and pulls info from weatherunderground, which means I can have beweather point to my WU-connected home weatherstation... good radar/satellite option, too.

/ DROID users, what's your go to Weather app? #7  
I use The Weather Channel. It's free and has a lot of options on how to see the forcast. Hourly, three day, ten day and three times for the day. Best of all is the map that shows the radar of the storms movement. Here, we get a lot of small cells that pop up and come out of nowhere. They travel North East and you are either in their path or your not. Being able to see the cell on my phone and follow it's path lets me know if I can keep on working or if I need to get things put away. Same thing with the Northern storms or Western fronts that come through. They are stong lines that you can see coming for hours ahead of time. Really nice to know where it's at and how much time I have until it hits.

Having said that, it's not my favorite on my home computer. One of my local TV channels has the very best dopler radar that I'v been able to find.

Eddie

/ DROID users, what's your go to Weather app? #8  
I use the weather network.

/ DROID users, what's your go to Weather app? #10  
Weatherbug