So what's everyone drinking tonight?

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #42  
A few sodas and a glass of milk since dinner hours ago, but a root beer float may toast the new year. Coffee happens.("hel-lOOoo ..."')

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #43  
hchxoom said:
Bad scotch is an acquired taste, and some is so bad even I can't acquirw taste for them either (and I like most). But there are so many different scotches with different tastes and smells... that's why its my preferred drink (on the rare occasion that I have a drink), because I can explore. So don't swear scotch off entirely.

So true as a scotch drinker myself there are many I will never touch. On the other hand a good scotch on ice or neat is a wonderful thing. I happen to have some "Spice Tree" calling me, but will have to wait for another day.

Happy New Year to all!

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #44  
Jim Beam, I am in for the night.

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #45  
Nothing... Its 11 PM and I'm going to bed.

mark

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #46  
Beet juice. I heard it will keep me from tipping over...................

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #47  

You're supposed to fill your rubber boots with it, not drink it!

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #48  
Red wine.. crackers and cheese,, 48 anniversary tonight,, oh yes I got a case of the red,, 12 bottles,, you never know.. lol.. Lou

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #49  
Red wine.. crackers and cheese,, 48 anniversary tonight,, oh yes I got a case of the red,, 12 bottles,, you never know.. lol.. Lou

Happy Anniversary! (With the tractor or the wife? :D )

/ So what's everyone drinking tonight? #50  
bobmisi said:

Sounds like a good idea. If I have anymore to drink I'll soon need some myself! :)