Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter?

/ Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter? #11  
How bad do you need $30? That's barely a dinner out for you and the wife. My retired time is worth more than that and I don't like complete strangers coming to my place.
Dale

/ Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter?
How bad do you need $30? That's barely a dinner out for you and the wife. My retired time is worth more than that and I don't like complete strangers coming to my place.
Dale

BADLY...I have to buy out the old ball and chains equity for my place after the divorce hearing next week. And thirty bucks will keep me in beer for a month.

/ Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter? #14  
I don't do surveys....too private and I have -0- trust...too cynical ~ and I know everyone is out to get me but I am not paranoid...Am I ? :confused3:

You are only paranoid if you THINK everyone is out to get you. Your a realist when you KNOW everyone is out to get you.

/ Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter? #15  
You are only paranoid if you THINK everyone is out to get you. Your a realist when you KNOW everyone is out to get you.

Exactly, and that's why I always wear my hat to keep the government from reading my mind.:thumbsup:

Hey.jpg

/ Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter? #16  
   / Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter? #19  
I use nothing but Reynold's Wrap for my hats...better reception...What brand foil do you use, if I am not being to personal ?

EEK!!!:eek:

Better reception????? I have been using Reynolds Wrap to prevent transmission and reception. It looks like I will have to try another brand.

/ Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter? #20  
BADLY...I have to buy out the old ball and chains equity for my place after the divorce hearing next week. And thirty bucks will keep me in beer for a month.
jd if i didn't drink anymore than that you could quit and that be $60 for you and future wife dinner you just might impress her. just kidding jd wish you the best next week