Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    Branson 3510H, Simplicity SunStar

Default Re: Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter?

Quote Originally Posted by smstonypoint View Post
    Exactly, and that's why I always wear my hat to keep the government from reading my mind.

Attachment 296373
    I like the hat, but that shirt is just hideous
    Hast weh getan, hast gut getan

Tractor
    NH TN 55, Kubota RTV 900, Bad Boy Outlaw 61" ZTR

Quote Originally Posted by polo1665 View Post
    I like the hat, but that shirt is just hideous
    What, you don't like my shirt? The ladies certainly do -- they can't take their eyes off of me.

Tractor
    JD 5085M; NH TN70A; Ford 2600

The only surveys that I respond to are the ones required by law, like this one: USDA - NASS, Census of Agriculture

And, if you've never seen this before, it's just because you're not a REAL FARMER!!!
    '10 JD 5085M Cab MFWD FEL
    '07 NH TN70A MFWD FEL
    '81 Ford 2600

JD 457 round baler; JD 265 & Kuhn GMD 600 disc mowers; Sitrex V-10 rake; Hardee 10', Rhino 7', & Modern 5' rotary mowers; JD 13' & Ford 6' tandem discs; HayKing 10' rennovator plow (sub-soiler); etc, etc.
    My other tractor is a '95 Kenworth.

Donít ever wrestle with a pig. Youíll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.

Tractor
    JD 4700

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    I use nothing but Reynold's Wrap for my hats...better reception...What brand foil do you use, if I am not being to personal ?
    I pick the brand that is cheapest, yet has the thickest foil. It does not take much foil to cover my head and I figure the thickest foil would provide the best protection from the mind rays. I need to buy cheaper foil because the hats tend to wear out and any little hole in the hats will let THEM read my mind.

If you think I am paranoid, look what flies over my house ALL OF THE TIME. Constantly. Half the time it is these infernal flying machines and the rest of the time it is them thar Apaches. They can't scalp me with my foil hat protection! HA!

-fsc_0475_1-jpg

The Black Copters are watching me but I am watching them! AH HA!

Not only am *** I *** watching the Black Copter, others are watching as well.....

-fsc_0477_2-jpg

The hawks and I have been talking, but so far, they have refused to wear the foil hats I have made for them. Someday they will realize the error of their ways....

Later,
    Dan

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

Quote Originally Posted by dmccarty View Post
    I pick the brand that is cheapest, yet has the thickest foil. It does not take much foil to cover my head and I figure the thickest foil would provide the best protection from the mind rays. I need to buy cheaper foil because the hats tend to wear out and any little hole in the hats will let THEM read my mind.

If you think I am paranoid, look what flies over my house ALL OF THE TIME. Constantly. Half the time it is these infernal flying machines and the rest of the time it is them thar Apaches. They can't scalp me with my foil hat protection! HA!

-fsc_0475_1-jpg

The Black Copters are watching me but I am watching them! AH HA!

Not only am *** I *** watching the Black Copter, others are watching as well.....

-fsc_0477_2-jpg

The hawks and I have been talking, but so far, they have refused to wear the foil hats I have made for them. Someday they will realize the error of their ways....

Later,
    Dan
    McCarty...thanks to you and the inane, foolish babbling of the other members who wear "foil hats" my carefully composed and thoughtfully written thread has turned into a farce. It I wanted jokes and humor, I would subscribe to Comedy.com and according to the letter I mentioned in the original post, my household is one of the 200,000 in the ENTIRE NATION to be chosen as one of the select few to participate in the survey. Such exclusiveness should not, repeat, SHOULD NOT be subject to jokes and buffoonery and the other assorted foolishness exhibited here.

Everybody got that?
    Never be ashamed of making a mistake. The only people who never (bleep) up are people who never try to do something new.

"I have never learned from a man who agreed with me." Attributed to Robert A. Heinlein

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post

McCarty...thanks to you and the inane, foolish babbling of the other members who wear "foil hats" my carefully composed and thoughtfully written thread has turned into a farce. It I wanted jokes and humor, I would subscribe to Comedy.com and according to the letter I mentioned in the original post, my household is one of the 200,000 in the ENTIRE NATION to be chosen as one of the select few to participate in the survey. Such exclusiveness should not, repeat, SHOULD NOT be subject to jokes and buffoonery and the other assorted foolishness exhibited here.

Everybody got that?
    Ummm, somebody in MI needs to go help Billy Boy find his "Hat"... clearly his cheese has slipped off his cracker...

David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, horse pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    JD 4700

Everybody got that?

You think we are joking!?

That ain't no model Black Copter flying over my house! Its the Federals! Well, I think its the Federals... Who else could it be? The state flies over all of the time in different choppers.... If the copter aint the Federals or the state who could it be? I need more tin foil. Gotta go. Off to the store....

Later,
    Dan

Tractor
    JD 5085M; NH TN70A; Ford 2600

Everybody got that?
    Jokes, buffoonery, and foolishness?

Who, Us?
    '10 JD 5085M Cab MFWD FEL
    '07 NH TN70A MFWD FEL
    '81 Ford 2600

JD 457 round baler; JD 265 & Kuhn GMD 600 disc mowers; Sitrex V-10 rake; Hardee 10', Rhino 7', & Modern 5' rotary mowers; JD 13' & Ford 6' tandem discs; HayKing 10' rennovator plow (sub-soiler); etc, etc.
    My other tractor is a '95 Kenworth.

Donít ever wrestle with a pig. Youíll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M59 ,JD 4700 MFWD

With all seriousness, Chose your answers carefully if they ask "Do you have GUN'S in the house" " Are they loaded" "Do you feel Stressed" "Do you Feel Threatened" "Do you feel like doing harm to someone" These are the questions that Doctors and thier staff are asking us Disabled Veterans at visits in VA centers. I don't ware a foiled hat Maybe I should?

David

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot62 View Post
    Jokes, buffoonery, and foolishness?

Who, Us?
    Well, which is considered worse...jokes, buffoonery, and foolishness, or good old ordinary postwhoring?

You got that, MossflowerWoods?
    Never be ashamed of making a mistake. The only people who never (bleep) up are people who never try to do something new.

"I have never learned from a man who agreed with me." Attributed to Robert A. Heinlein

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast