Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter?

/ Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter? #23  
The only surveys that I respond to are the ones required by law, like this one: USDA - NASS, Census of Agriculture

And, if you've never seen this before, it's just because you're not a REAL FARMER!!! :D

/ Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter? #24  
I use nothing but Reynold's Wrap for my hats...better reception...What brand foil do you use, if I am not being to personal ?

I pick the brand that is cheapest, yet has the thickest foil. It does not take much foil to cover my head and I figure the thickest foil would provide the best protection from the mind rays. I need to buy cheaper foil because the hats tend to wear out and any little hole in the hats will let THEM read my mind.

If you think I am paranoid, look what flies over my house ALL OF THE TIME. Constantly. Half the time it is these infernal flying machines and the rest of the time it is them thar Apaches. They can't scalp me with my foil hat protection! HA!

FSC_0475_1.jpg

The Black Copters are watching me but I am watching them! AH HA!

Not only am *** I *** watching the Black Copter, others are watching as well.....

FSC_0477_2.jpg

The hawks and I have been talking, but so far, they have refused to wear the foil hats I have made for them. Someday they will realize the error of their ways....

Later,
Dan

/ Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter?
I pick the brand that is cheapest, yet has the thickest foil. It does not take much foil to cover my head and I figure the thickest foil would provide the best protection from the mind rays. I need to buy cheaper foil because the hats tend to wear out and any little hole in the hats will let THEM read my mind.

If you think I am paranoid, look what flies over my house ALL OF THE TIME. Constantly. Half the time it is these infernal flying machines and the rest of the time it is them thar Apaches. They can't scalp me with my foil hat protection! HA!

View attachment 296381

The Black Copters are watching me but I am watching them! AH HA!

Not only am *** I *** watching the Black Copter, others are watching as well.....

View attachment 296382

The hawks and I have been talking, but so far, they have refused to wear the foil hats I have made for them. Someday they will realize the error of their ways....

Later,
Dan

McCarty...thanks to you and the inane, foolish babbling of the other members who wear "foil hats" my carefully composed and thoughtfully written thread has turned into a farce. It I wanted jokes and humor, I would subscribe to Comedy.com and according to the letter I mentioned in the original post, my household is one of the 200,000 in the ENTIRE NATION to be chosen as one of the select few to participate in the survey. Such exclusiveness should not, repeat, SHOULD NOT be subject to jokes and buffoonery and the other assorted foolishness exhibited here.

Everybody got that? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

/ Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter? #26  
McCarty...thanks to you and the inane, foolish babbling of the other members who wear "foil hats" my carefully composed and thoughtfully written thread has turned into a farce. It I wanted jokes and humor, I would subscribe to Comedy.com and according to the letter I mentioned in the original post, my household is one of the 200,000 in the ENTIRE NATION to be chosen as one of the select few to participate in the survey. Such exclusiveness should not, repeat, SHOULD NOT be subject to jokes and buffoonery and the other assorted foolishness exhibited here.

Ummm, somebody in MI needs to go help Billy Boy find his "Hat"... clearly his cheese has slipped off his cracker...

David

/ Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter? #27  

You think we are joking!? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

That ain't no model Black Copter flying over my house! Its the Federals! Well, I think its the Federals... Who else could it be? The state flies over all of the time in different choppers.... If the copter aint the Federals or the state who could it be? I need more tin foil. Gotta go. Off to the store....

;):laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

/ Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter? #28  

Jokes, buffoonery, and foolishness?

Who, Us? :rolleyes:

/ Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter? #29  
With all seriousness, Chose your answers carefully if they ask "Do you have GUN'S in the house" " Are they loaded" "Do you feel Stressed" "Do you Feel Threatened" "Do you feel like doing harm to someone" These are the questions that Doctors and thier staff are asking us Disabled Veterans at visits in VA centers. I don't ware a foiled hat:) Maybe I should?

David

/ Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter?
Jokes, buffoonery, and foolishness?

Who, Us? :rolleyes:

Well, which is considered worse...jokes, buffoonery, and foolishness, or good old ordinary postwhoring?

You got that, MossflowerWoods? :laughing: