Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

Default Re: Has anyone else here recieved this survey letter?

Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post
    Well, which is considered worse...jokes, buffoonery, and foolishness, or good old ordinary postwhoring?

You got that, MossflowerWoods?
    Which is Worse? WHY YOU BILL OF COURSE!

You are the role model for ALL THREE!

Be well you Old foolish, jokester, postwhoring, buffoon...
    David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    John Deere and Case

Quote Originally Posted by dmccarty View Post
    I pick the brand that is cheapest, yet has the thickest foil. It does not take much foil to cover my head and I figure the thickest foil would provide the best protection from the mind rays. I need to buy cheaper foil because the hats tend to wear out and any little hole in the hats will let THEM read my mind.

If you think I am paranoid, look what flies over my house ALL OF THE TIME. Constantly. Half the time it is these infernal flying machines and the rest of the time it is them thar Apaches. They can't scalp me with my foil hat protection! HA!

Attachment 296381

The Black Copters are watching me but I am watching them! AH HA!

Not only am *** I *** watching the Black Copter, others are watching as well.....

Attachment 296382

The hawks and I have been talking, but so far, they have refused to wear the foil hats I have made for them. Someday they will realize the error of their ways....

Later,
    Dan
    Those are my hawks and they are fitted with high resolution cameras ! "We" have been watching you for years ! P.S. burn the shirt !

Tractor
    NH TN 55, Kubota B2320 & RTV 900, Bad Boy Outlaw 61" ZTR

Well, which is considered worse...jokes, buffoonery, and foolishness, or good old ordinary postwhoring?

You got that, MossflowerWoods?
    Quote Originally Posted by MossflowerWoods View Post
    Which is Worse? WHY YOU BILL OF COURSE!

You are the role model for ALL THREE!

Be well you Old foolish, jokester, postwhoring, buffoon...
    David
    Gentlemen:

Enough of the name calling. Let's get back to the topic at hand -- aluminum foil deflectors.

I have read that the CIA's mind control center in Area 51 has developed a new technology that thwarts all foil deflectors. The Acme Corporation manufactures the Pulsar Mach I (pictured below) and claims that the Mach I defeats the new technology.

I'm thinking that reports pooh-poohing foil deflectors come from the CIA and Acme is a CIA front. The deflectors work and the Pulsar is a Trojan Horse.

Your thoughts?

Sincerely,
    Xenu*

-tin-foil-hat-jpg

* Further evidence of the CIA's nefarious activities comes from the fact that the Pulsar ads are targeted at specific individuals who wear deflectors.
    Last edited by smstonypoint; 01-06-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Tractor
    JD 5085M; NH TN70A; Ford 2600

Quote Originally Posted by smstonypoint View Post
    . . . Let's get back to the topic at hand -- aluminum foil deflectors. . . .
    Hey, if you want to wear a tin hat, that's fine by me. Just be sure to post pictures. We could use some entertainment since the joke thread got closed.
    '10 JD 5085M Cab MFWD FEL
    '07 NH TN70A MFWD FEL
    '81 Ford 2600

JD 457 round baler; JD 265 & Kuhn GMD 600 disc mowers; Sitrex V-10 rake; Hardee 10', Rhino 7', & Modern 5' rotary mowers; JD 13' & Ford 6' tandem discs; HayKing 10' rennovator plow (sub-soiler); etc, etc.
    My other tractor is a '95 Kenworth.

Donít ever wrestle with a pig. Youíll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2710

Nothing good can come from giving out personal information. If it were me I would decline.
    Alan L., TX
    South of Bugtussle
    North of Mustang
    On the banks of Buck Creek
    We don't rent pigs.

Tractor
    Bolens G154/IsekiTX1300F

We just filled ours out for the year. The make you complete it by November 1st, and it is not optional. I am not sure what they would do if you didn't, but I am OK with the USDA survey because I know that it helps them work on demographics for grants.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot62 View Post
    The only surveys that I respond to are the ones required by law, like this one: USDA - NASS, Census of Agriculture

And, if you've never seen this before, it's just because you're not a REAL FARMER!!!
    Mitch

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

Well, well, well....the RTI interviewer was here a few minutes ago and I spent two minutes answering basic information on the screening questions for her that she entered into a handheld computer. Appears I am not going to be chosen for an interview...darn, I already blew the $30 on a case of premium beer. The questions were about my age, # of people residing at this address, and a few more basic queries.
    Rather than worry about the things you want but don't have, be grateful for the things you don't want and don't have.

I didn't plan to do much of anything today, but by noon I was almost half done.

Tractor
    JD 5085M; NH TN70A; Ford 2600

Well, well, well....the RTI interviewer was here a few minutes ago and I spent two minutes answering basic information on the screening questions . . . The questions were about my age, . . .
    That's what did it. You're too old.
    '10 JD 5085M Cab MFWD FEL
    '07 NH TN70A MFWD FEL
    '81 Ford 2600

JD 457 round baler; JD 265 & Kuhn GMD 600 disc mowers; Sitrex V-10 rake; Hardee 10', Rhino 7', & Modern 5' rotary mowers; JD 13' & Ford 6' tandem discs; HayKing 10' rennovator plow (sub-soiler); etc, etc.
    My other tractor is a '95 Kenworth.

Donít ever wrestle with a pig. Youíll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

GOOD ONE...
    Rather than worry about the things you want but don't have, be grateful for the things you don't want and don't have.

I didn't plan to do much of anything today, but by noon I was almost half done.

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

Actually I suspect whe he started introducing the cats as his children he was disqualified...

David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast