Smart phone decisions..

/ Smart phone decisions.. #81  
I have had them all, iPhone hands down. Unless you really need access to the operating system you can't go wrong with iPhone. Easiest to use by far. Never locks up. Problem free.

I agree. I've had blackberries, two androids, and now an IPhone 5. The iPhone is so stabile and completely problem free. iTunes is another big plus as well.

/ Smart phone decisions.. #82  
Had Iphone 3Gs and upgraded to iphone 5 recently. A little faster and gets LTE in some locations (which is faster). Has a much better camera plus the front camera for facetime/Skype. An OK phone, easy to use and set up, but an android based phone probably is just as good for less money. Never tried one. Would like to stay away from both Apple and Microsoft who both strong arm their customers, but in this case I took the easy route, just didn't want to learn another phone. The iphone is about as easy as it can be.

/ Smart phone decisions.. #84  
   / Smart phone decisions.. #85  
This is partially due to the fact Samsung makes so many models that include non smart phones. I think Samsung makes good products but so do other companies. Apple has the highest market share I the US for smart phones and they only make one model per year. That is impressive.

iPhone snags its highest U.S. market share ever, says report - CNET Mobile

I don't deny that Apple products are awesome; but concerning phones, the gap has closed. Worldwide, the Galaxy S111 is the best selling phone. Apple users are much like us here on TBN, we often defend the manufacturer of our tractors like they were the local sports franchise, and that's not a bad thing.

/ Smart phone decisions.. #86  
I don't deny that Apple products are awesome; but concerning phones, the gap has closed. Worldwide, the Galaxy S111 is the best selling phone. Apple users are much like us here on TBN, we often defend the manufacturer of our tractors like they were the local sports franchise, and that's not a bad thing.

I agree. I am not a type who is brand loyal. I enjoy trying different things from time to time. I just wanted to show both sides of the story. My sons next phone will be a droid but he wants to tinker with it. I will let him be my lab rat and see it performs. I think both companies produce great products.

I just purchased both of my parents and in-laws iPhones because I knew they would mess something up if they tinkered. I wanted something easy for them to learn and Murphy proof. Already enough of my time being computer support. Lol

/ Smart phone decisions.. #87  
<snip>

jejeosborne wrote: Already enough of my time being computer support. Lol

I feel your pain there. Computers have been a hobby of mine for years but it gets to the point whereas you are fixing so many 'puters for friends and family that you have no time for other things. And if you're like me, you don't charge any more than beer money for the repairs. Since we bought the farm I've scaled way back on the tech-support.

/ Smart phone decisions.. #88  
i have the casio commando good phone no problems but its not state of art in any way too much bloat on for one thing 3 g only also

Jeff