What feature would you want to add to your smartphone?

/ What feature would you want to add to your smartphone? #11  
I've made the transition away from the physical keyboard and to a touchscreen without any problems. I wish my Android phone would handle multiple email accounts (not Gmail, it does those great) better, but maybe I just need to look for the right app.

I also use Lookout. I subscribed to the premium version which allows me to "find" a phone on my account. Great for when mom wants to know why Son #1 is not home and where he is. I just log in to Lookout and track his phone. Bingo.

GR

/ What feature would you want to add to your smartphone? #12  
K9 in the playstore should work for you great. It handles 4 email accounts for me.
Dave

/ What feature would you want to add to your smartphone?
K9 in the playstore should work for you great. It handles 4 email accounts for me.
Dave

Thanks for the tip. I read recently that there are now over 700,000 apps for the Android devices...in three months of ownership I have only installed two on mine unless email accounts qualify as an app. Am I missing out on anything?

/ What feature would you want to add to your smartphone? #14  
Post hole digger.

:)

Bruce

/ What feature would you want to add to your smartphone? #15  
Thanks for the tip. I read recently that there are now over 700,000 apps for the Android devices...in three months of ownership I have only installed two on mine unless email accounts qualify as an app. Am I missing out on anything?

Well if you do not have a flash light app that is a wonderful one, podcast apps (I love podcast and do not listen to the radio at all anymore), google music, weather apps, local news apps, I have a tech news app also. There is a tractorbynet app I think too.
Dave

/ What feature would you want to add to your smartphone? #16  
The feature I want most in my next smartphone (I have iPhone5 now) is the ability to simply put the phone down on a plate of some sort and have it charge without needing to make a physical connection.

/ What feature would you want to add to your smartphone? #17  
wish it was simple to use as a phone. I have to go thru too many buttons just to make a call.
Google maps with traffic is my favorite app.

/ What feature would you want to add to your smartphone? #18  
The feature I want most in my next smartphone (I have iPhone5 now) is the ability to simply put the phone down on a plate of some sort and have it charge without needing to make a physical connection.

This is available with the Nexus 4 and many other android phones. It is QI compliant,
Dave